Advice in an unfortunate situation I'm in [merching]

Ever since I became stupid and slaughtered all of my characters, I started playing on alternate accounts to farm up potions that I sold for life and stored. I accumulated 5 life through this method that i could use to max a few stats, but instead I decided to (recklessly) experiment and sold the 5 life potions for a soulless robe, and tried to re-sell it for 6 or 7. It didn’t work out - I ended up selling it for a pixie, and then sold that for an etherite, and then after many tears, ended with another soulless robe again. I’ve tried to reverse the damage by attempting to sell it for only 5 life, but most people only want to buy it for 4 or 3.
Any suggestions? I’m currently planning on playing wizard next, so the soulless robe is great to have, but I would want to have def maxed before using it. Ideally if there was a way I could sell it for at least 6 life, I’d be happy.

lesson learned:

i’m an idiot and don’t understand economy of items worth beyond 1 life

Step 1: Sell Soulless for 4 Life. Farm up another Life. Buy Shendyt for 5 Life. Sell Shendyt for 6-7 Life.

OR

Keep Soulless and farm up another 5 Life.

Sell for 4L

Find some overpays here and there and start merching back to 5

Should’ve stayed at pixie/etherite. Etherite has an arguably high demand and pixie can be sold very quickly. From my experience: pixie(fast sell=5.5life, slow sell=6-6.5life) etherite(no really fast sells, medium sell=5life, slow sell = 6-7life)

yes… there is a fast sell
for free!!!

My advice is stop focusing on merching and play the game on your main account instead. You’ll get much further and be able to continue progressing with time.

I don’t mean you should stop merching entirely, as it is a very profitable thing to do. Soulless can be sold for 4 life easily, just put up an offer on realmeye and you will get a pm. You will make most of your high-end deals by people coming to you, not the other way around.

I also made the mistake of investing in soulless robes a while back, when I traded my ubhps for around 20 of them XD.

Yeah, realized it now too, i thought gsorc had lost its value because of soulless robes, but apparently not…
(time to tryhard and have deep insight into economy)

Yeah, today I thought I made a fat deal when I sold my ghost huntress skin for a soulless robe, then a soulless robe + 3 life for bashing bride skin.

Oh well, I felt happy looking at my new paladin anyways.

the way i do is just stick to the pots i find that the pots are more stable than the items. currently, life goes for 6-7 def, maybe 8 sometimes, and its been like that for a while, i would trust it more than items, as the prices tend to sway.

You sold a ghost huntress for soulless… I had a choice ages ago between the huntress and ascended sorc skin, I chose the sorc skin and sold it for 3 life…

Selling soulless for a pixie then an etherdite is making you a profit of about 3-4 life. You should have either kept the pixie and sold it for 6 life or sold the etherdite for 7 (sometimes 8).

i bought a ghost huntress skin for 3 life and i used it. worth?

guess so, depends on whether you play on huntress or not. Apparentlythey go for like 2 ubhp now…

well rip. but what watever it makes me look rich

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.