Allowing Bashing and Bachelor to drop

There isn’t really anything wrong with it.

Except for the fact that those skins are attainable through trading, so everyone does have an opportunity to earn those skins.

As someone who actually ran Bellas the first time around and looted his own Eligible Bachelor, I can honestly say I don’t give a shit.

It seems Deca shares Kabam’s attitude of privileging the experience of newer players rather than old ones. Can’t exactly fault them after older players have spent this much time using every exploit they could.

But I think what makes this thread so amusing to me is the fact that, somehow, you expected the company that put the Gentleman skin as a mystery box reward available for everybody in a matter of months after purchasing the game to care about old exclusives in the slightest.

What even is this post

smh

As someone who usually got everything before anyone, yeah, deal with it.

Anything you ever get will most likely become far easier to get later. That’s the risk you take when you get something early.

Just a life lesson.

Let’s not go down that road. I don’t think comments like these are ever productive

People could get it for free before, and sell it for a profit. Alternately, people could buy it from sellers.

People can get it for free now, and sell it for a profit. Alternately, people can buy it from sellers.

I fail to see how “now” is different from “then”.

Now the skins are a lot cheaper and you don’t have to work as hard to obtain them is what the OP is complaining about.

Ah, this is the risk you choose to take when you pay for a “rare” item. If circumstances change and the item is no longer “rare”, then this is bound to happen.

If belladonna wasn’t made a dungeon, there would have to be another valentines event. Belladonna was the quickest due to the fact it was already done and had valentine themed items. Plus, the only whites you can get from Belladonna are skins. If you don’t appreciate the fact that you can get skins like that, you shouldn’t even play RoTMG. It was mean’t to benefit those who couldn’t find rare skins.

Well the skins are a relatively rare drop still, and after the event the price will go up again for sure. Have patience my friend.

Actually, Deca made Gentleman available literally days after acquiring the full rights to Realm from Kabam. They acquired the game in full on July 19th, 2016. They re-released Gentleman on July 22nd, 2016.

Master of irony. You just made a useless comment.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.