Another Skin Idea

Another skin for the character. I did not think much for what calss. You can think up. :wink:
I think not a bad addition to the cemetery of my useless ideas. ;D

More variations:

Love it!

Its like asain + rosen + nexus no miko!

Interesting how you put this in other ideas while your bunch from before (with the skin and items) was put into items, but that doesnt really matter.

orignal one is defintely the best. also I may ask to use one of your sprites in the future for something :wink:

this is a question?

not yet. I’ll be more straightforward if/when I want to use one.

I think the wizard skin department is a little flooded, you do good work nonetheless. Perhaps a sorcerer/necro/archer skin, being that those classes have the least available skins and the ones that are available (apart from a few) a rather hard on the eyes.

I realize now you didn’t specify a class for the skin, so my bad, however I would still like to see you work up a sorc/necro/archer skin that looks good. And from my point of view, originality always wins, maybe try to steer clear of pulling themes from skins already in the game, it would give you a better chance at it actually getting implemented. Just my opinions though, take em’ as you please.

@BLOODQWEN Do you have like a place where all your sprites can be viewed? That’d be super nice (I’m probably just blind but idk)

I do not give to see everything at once.
:3

:c meany, I just wanted a place where I could see very nice sprites as a stress reliever D:

go to reddit or realmeye forum/ideas C:

I love this skin! :grinning:

10/10, looks professional

Weeb!

The first one is amazing. Good work!

wtf? how is the nexus no niko a weeb? B/c its japense words?..

Nah is coz of your anime profile pic lol

its not even anime…

its a game…

and why did u quote my comment @shaxasno

Lol that was a joke ur profile pic is from kindom hearts

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.