Anyone got a bella group?

If anyone still has spare keys can they run them with me?
I’m 0/8 and ive gotten bach and bashful already but i’m greedy. I main sorc w/ a preist backup if you want to know.
Also I leech cuz i’m scared of bella

uh… gl i guess…

go to populated servers, people pop a lot.

You’re not giving very good reasons for people to pop for you btw …

This makes you seem retarted.

You’re really ruining your chances of anyone opening with you…

This post literally says nothing about why someone should invite you to their Bellas.

Uhhh you don’t know safe spot?

I’m pretty sure you don’t even need to find a group, bellas are constantly popped in the nexus.

Yesterday, I was just running public bella chains in USW for nearly 2 hours straight. I got a crap ton of SB Life. It’s a lot of fun! Until I died.

Right now, the SB Life to me is literally bad feed power xD

I have no use for it; probably gonna start dropping them as soon as the rest of my fame runs out :stuck_out_tongue:

I just drank it as soon as I got it, there is literally no other use for it.

nope, ive seen other people use it but i dont have the guts to (ahem robe class ahem)

Bruh it’s not hard, even easier with the piercing wand classes you are using

Ohhh Hey, New member of the Leech squad! WootWoot! [quote=“Wafflelead, post:1, topic:6060”]
cuz i’m scared of bella
[/quote]

…Never mind, I’m kicking you out the squad.
Reasons;

1. I’m a Pro leecher, anything I leech, I can do on my own.
  2. There are no weaklings in my Squad!
  3. No 0/8’s allowed! @ selimmm, if you see this, DON’T EXPOSE ME…

Wish granted. @Selimmm?

######Totally what he asked for.

You forgot the Don’t part! XO

I won’t take a screenshot, but i’ll tell everyone. her only character is a 0/8 trash rogue.

For your information(And everyone else’s) That rogue has St piece items and a bracer. :wink: Minus the dagger, I’m too poor to buy the 7l one Dx (Etherite; The only one I want.)

here’s @Shaxasno’s rogue everyone!

i dont see a bracer, and that st piece is trash

EXPOSED!!1!1!11!one!1!

And if you had the 7 lifes, it would be much more clever to spend them on maxing the char than on an eth.

O __O That is most definetly not my rogue!
And just so you know, that St piece is good for rushing Shatters. :I That 2 secound speedy boost is real helpful when the first boss gate is almost closed…

@Mynamerr Well, I usually only spend my lifes on maxing def, then I farm the rest of the pots up myself so I don’t waste life. :I

the 2 second speedy bonus comes from the cloak, which you dont have, you have the armor xDDD