Avocado ASE/AE Guild Recruiting New Members!

Hey guys, as you probably and should have read before clicking onto this topic. Our guild, Avocado is now recruiting new members. We’re a somewhat new guild with pretty low requirements to begin with. Fame isn’t our goal which explains why the fame requirement is so low. We just want respectful, and somewhat experienced players. The requirements are in the picture above. We do allow people with lower fame if they can compensate in ways such as skill, however shatters and tomb experience is a must have and hacking is strictly banned Our officers+ are from a wide variety of places around the world so you should not have a hard time finding one online when you need them.

Founder Diss
Founder HardKnocks
Leader IStumpyLoL (me)
Leader Vandark
Officer TheKringzy

We have a guild discord but you do not need to use it if you feel uncomfortable, it is only there as a optional way of communication. However we have active players who use the discord actively.

Thank you for reading this, if you meet the requirements and decide to join this guild please do one of the following!

Message an officer+ in game!
Comment on this topic!
Message an officer+ on realmeye!

The banner looks cool 10/10 .

I thought you joined Kermit?

i dont know why he didnt post this, he even uses realmeye[quote=“IStumpyLoL, post:1, topic:5077”]
Please note that Diss is currently on vacation
[/quote]

oh nvm

love the banner

Still recruiting! Hit us up!

I have a 6/8 atm with around 500 base but my 8/8 archer with 1212 base died so can I join?
https://www.realmeye.com/player/BotLucario

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.