Buff Mystic

Trust me, there is not one situation where you will “heal yourself out of”, unless you are doing regular pirate cave or something…

Lol necro is perfectly able to heal his way out of things if you are competent and don’t try to tank everything.

That’s extremely debatable.

Mystic’s stats seem low, but her variety of offensive buffs (20% long-duration group debuff + 50% solo buff), her ability to rush with Speedy (on the ST and the rarer UT) and Slow (the more common UT), and her long-standing tactical ability to freeze enemies in place (every orb has Stasis) gives her a top slot in many tactical parties.

While she isn’t useful in the middle of a mob (since Berserk and Damaging are provided by others in the mob), she’s useful solo (Curse + Berserk puts her on the same level as Wizard DPS-wise), she’s always been useful as a rusher (Stasis and, on a UT, Speedy have always been her core abilities) and she has always been useful in organized groups (Stasis can save Tombs that would otherwise be sketchy for heavily-melee groups, as one example).

If you find yourself not hitting the loot threshold, you’re either not using her in the right type of content (don’t do Trenches, for example), or you need to get an EP so you can blast the chest.

Explain why it is debatable. Don’t just say, “that’s debatable” and give no argument. With necro I am able to rush godlands with ease, I am able to rush abysses with relative ease (yes, even if I hit a dead end). Tombs are easy to rush with necro. The only 2 things I’d say necro can’t rush easily are trench and shatters (except rushing bridge with esben skull, that isn’t too hard).

I’m pretty sure godlands isn’t a thing you “rush”, and Necro most definitely cannot “rush” it.

Skull can’t get you out when all the brutes are in your face.

First time I’ve ever heard someone say that.

They aren’t actually difficult to run (and with Esben, you can slow stuff that’s chasing you), it’s just that Necro lacks escape abilities so it’s not as easy as Mystic who can stasis everything or Trickster who can teleport (or Rogue if you have Plane). It’s a bit easier than rushing as Sorcerer (who has higher speed but no healing ability).

Tombs are quite easy to rush with every class.

Well apparently he’s done it, so it is possible with necro

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.