Corrupt-a-Wish

Wtf u ninjaed me

granted but u can’t come back

i wish for an unban

Granted ur alr not baned

For Xaklor’ Armour to be edible

granted but now it’s made of radioactive chocolate that tastes like stale crackers

I wish for snow to never come again

Granted you get acid rain.

I wish I didn’t have to make a Lego house for this STUPID HIGH SCHOOL PROJECT.

Granted, you havent done anything for it.

I wish for being trolled

The definition of life is controversial. The current definition is that organisms maintain homeostasis, are composed of cells, undergo metabolism, can grow, adapt to their environment, respond to stimuli, and reproduce. However, many other biological definitions have been proposed, and there are also some borderline cases, such as viruses. Biophysicists have also proposed some definitions, many being based on chemical systems. There are also some living systems theories, such as the Gaia hypothesis, the idea that the Earth is alive; the former first developed by James Grier Miller. Another one is that life is the property of ecological systems, and yet another is the complex systems biology, a branch or subfield of mathematical biology. Some other systemic definitions include the theory involving the Darwinian dynamic and the operator theory. However, throughout history, there have been many other theories and definitions about life, such as materialism, the belief that everything is made out of matter and that life is merely a complex form of it; hylomorphism, the belief that all things are a combination of matter and form, and the form of a living thing is its soul; spontaneous generation, the belief that life repeatedly emerge from non-life; and vitalism, a discredited scientific hypothesis that living organisms possess a “life force” or “vital spark.” Abiogenesis is the natural process of life arising from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds. Life on Earth arose 3.8–4.1 billion years ago. It is widely accepted that current life on Earth descended from an RNA world, but RNA based life may not have been the first. The mechanism by which life began on Earth is unknown, although many hypotheses have been formulated, most based on the Miller–Urey experiment. In July 2016, scientists reported identifying a set of 355 genes from the Last Universal Common Ancestor (LUCA) of all organisms living on Earth.[1]
-wikipedia

I wish for an infinite supply of bacon

Granted but the bacon is overcooked and you are unable to bear with any more more overcooked bacon since you have an an infinite supply of overcooked bacon you simply can’t dispose of all of it.

You have also caused all species of pigs to go extinct due to your bacon greed
None of this would have happened if you asked for a finite amount of bacon.

i wish for another wish.

granted but it and all its predecessors can only be spent on more wishes

i wish for armor of invincibility

@gasparx where is that character from?

The Avatar?
Its The Mighty Eiki Shiki, Yamaxanadu (From Touhou)

The Background on my profile page is The Gap Yokai Yukari Yakumo (Also from Touhou)

granted but u have to grant your own wish

i wish for @scorchmist to stop derailing forum games

Granted but he doesn’t follow your rules.

since i can only wish for more wishes…

i wish for another wish.

Granted, but you must continuously wish for more wishes with each new wish you get.

I wish to be on the All Time Legends page.

granted now no one takes u seriously because of your ridiculous fame farming

i wish for a backpack

Granted it is made from a load of rubbish

Wish to sleep

granted, you never wake up

I wish for a Dirk of Cronus

Sure but u must sacrifice 10 8/8 char with 1 of every ut except cdirk

Wish for a new trickster

but it dies

I wish for a trickster

Granted but you forgot that you are playing in the class huntress and you teleport onto a cluster of boomblobs and die.

i wish i for a rather large UFO.