Dblade or Pixie on Warrior?

Hello everyone, i have a question for u more experienced players. Should i use Demon Blade + Acclaim or Pixie Sword + Acclaim on 7/8 Warrior (Life maxed, missing 6 mana for 8/8)…?

Thanks, NdyofMagic

DBlade + Acclaim imo, Pixie is only good with Ogmur

I’d take Pixie over Dblade any day.

Although Dblade is slightly better at being a Dblade, Pixie Sword has a higher true range, can substitute for a csword in those few situations you need it and is amazing for clearing out large groups.

Like in Glands for example, you can utilize the full 4.5 range, yet since you’re fighting a group of gods, all your shots hit, so you have more DPS than an acclaim with the combination of the range of a Csword.

Overall, unless you’re doing something very specific, Pixie is better than Dblade.

(Since those people who focus on more end-game things might want to bring a low-range high DPS sword to maximize their DPS for specific situations, they’d be going up against enemies with high def, and this is where Pixie fails, but i’d argue that most players wouldn’t want to Dblade high-def enemies anyways)

neither, suicide the warrior make pally

I am sensing a pattern here. Wait, let me guess…

You hate warriors?

if you know me on reddit

DBlade is WAY better than pixie. Yes, pixie has a range of 4.5, but does that really matter when every shot does about 30 damage? Pixie has better dps than dblade when the monster has under 5 def, and if you carry a dblade/pixie then you ONLY carry it for the dps. Most things worth using dblade on have 20+ def, like limon and malphas. Also dblade give a 6% fame bonus

tl;dr only use pixie if you want to kill undead hobbit mages

Obviously Dblade.

pixie is usable in more situations, in most of those id rather use acclaim but pixie has more versatility then dblade.

just bring all 3. if you can’t do that, bring pixie because of its high range and damage output. i know dblade is strong too, but you gotta get in real close for true damage.

My opinion on this would have to be:

If you have a dblade, and want to look more “pro”, use it.

If you want to be slightly quicker at clearing godlands then use the pixie instead.

I wouldn’t spend the life if you don’t have a pixie, but if you already have one then there’s no harm in using it.

Pixie

With max attack on warrior each shot on the pixie does ~140 to gods i have no idea why you think the pixie does 30 damage a shot

Suicide with warrior because it sucks and then get a knight and an ogmur and then get a pixie

Two things you’re not considering.

Pixie has a higher true range

Dblade has a true range of 1.37, the range at which all of its shots hit.

Pixie has a true range of 1.87, the range at which all of its shots hit.

So it takes you longer to move close enough so that you’ll be doing damage.

Pixie has 4.5 range

Because of this, while you’re walking close enough to get all of your shots in, you’re doing damage. While Dblade will be take a while to get in position.

So even though Pixie Sword has less DPS in higher def enemies, because of these two factors, it only really falls after about 30 def, since in a short time Dblade ends up missing potential damage because of its range hindrance.

And how many enemies have more than 30 def that you’d actually want to Dblade? Sure, there are some, but most of them are enemies that i’d rather play it safe and use an acclaim.

Thanks for advice. I decided that i’m gonna use Pixie Sword. And i don’t why some people think that Pixie does 30 per shot, it acutaly does like 100+.

Being weakened causes Pixie to go from an extremely adaptable and powerful sword into a pile of crap.

But then again, most people go for a Pixie/Acclaim combo. So where Pixie falls short, Acclaim picks it up.

Overall, there are 3 different viable combinations of sword swapouts.

Acclaim + Dblade

Great for most situations and can be used for maximized DPS.

Acclaim + Dblade + Csword

Great for every situation, swapping swords may be a nuisance, and limits potential loot space.

Acclaim + Pixie

In between the adaptability of the 2nd set and the power of the 1st set. Allowing you to both do high DPS on one target, yet allowing you to do damage from afar when needed. Mastering the Pixie sword is mandatory and takes time, but eventually allows you to become superior to the first two sets.

##Welcome to the forum @NdyofMagic!

###Have a :cookie:!

Pixies = Merchant (You don;t have skill so you use this for extra range)

Dblade = PPE/Farmer/Lucky(You either are farming the Abyss 24/7, or just happen to get one, huh go figure).

In the end, the Merchant’s weapon is generally has higher DPS/Looks better.

How can you assume that?