Deca support does not let me send tickets

I’ve been trying to send a support ticket for a while now, but it keeps coming up with an error message. It either gives me a screen saying “this site is not availabe” and “ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED”, or a message at the bottom of the email page that says “Error for site owner: Stoken expired”.

I’ve tried both Chrome and Firefox and my computer’s clock is set to display the right time. I think it might have something to do with the size of the files I’m attaching to the ticket, but that shouldn’t be the case.

Please do tell me if you know how to solve this problem.

It may be the size of the file, doesn’t hurt to try. Remember- tickets go through email which have a file size limit.

This very well could be the problem sadly… Although DECA’s support form should have better validation than that :confounded:

I’m afraid that might be it, but it seems odd, seeing as I successfully sent a different ticket with a file of about the same size.

They use a Salesforce product for their support portal. Is your timezone or daylight savings setting correct?

It is correct.

Try uploading the file somewhere else and putting only the link to it instead of attaching.

What files are you attaching? If it’s too big, a roundabout route to fulfilling your task could be uploading to YouTube/Imgur and giving them the link.

They’re just small videos, around 1 minute long. I managed to send the ticket without the video and uploaded it to Youtube.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.