DiscordOnly The best guild!

Join the new guild DiscordOnly!
We are friendly members that decided to create a friendly guild. We are starting low with 2 6/8s and 3k fame as requirements. We will open dungeons and talk discord together and forever <3 Pm Snakemaan or Gunnarsson to join <3 <3

This is still pretty high for requirements, imagine in the future 2 8/8 and 5k fame. And is it base fame or account fame? But, its your recruitment thread, so I really cant judge

But what if im going to the stars?

That’s reasonable.

You could maybe join with 2k if u talk to me in game.

Why is this flagged?

Sock puppet account from same IP

or people false flagging.

Oh my twin tried to comment

It’s all relative. Someone who has 1k fame and only 1 6/8 may think the requirements are high. Someone who 10k fame and 6 8/8s may think the requirements are low. It just depends on where you are in the game.

I guess your right…

In a sense you’re right, but relative also has implications when looking at how many people meet said requirements. For example, RealmEye tells us that at least 1000 people have over 8k fame, and sorting these guys by characters reveals only 6 people with 1 character.

So in that sense, there are plenty of people who meet this requirement (and 8k is pretty high when the requirements are 3k).

@Snakemaan Do you guys have a particular set of servers that you play on? Something that you could add to your title so prospective guildies know.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.