Dungeon & Enemy Ideas

This snake will be a Boss to a new Dungeon dropped by the Coil Snake
Named: '‘The Snakes Palace’'
What consists in the '‘Snake Palace’'
The dungeon consists bosses mainly from the Snake pit (seeming most of the snakes are in there)
I will keep the Treasure room for the Snake Pit to be a Treasure Room of its own where it has the chance of dropping loot

This is an Alpha* dungeon I’ve been working on for my server and I wanna share it publicly since I was getting some positive feedback on the idea
I don’t have a map for this dungeon unfortunately I don’t plan on making once since it’s not my thing if you like this and you have mapping skills and I like your map It can probably land you a mapper rank on my server (yes I’m that thirst blehhh)
Thanks to all those who give me Positive Feedback
If you call me a sprite stealer go ahead I made this sprite back in 2013… It’s been stolen *counted more then 20 times

I’d rather be constructive.

You don’t need to have a defined map for a dungeon, but you’re definitely going to need to create rooms for it.

What’s the point of just remaking the Snake Pit with an additional boss?? Also the Great Coil Snake already drops the Forbidden Jungle and there is no reason to make a dungeon harder than Snake Pit drop from a lvl 8 quest boss.

Not to mention that, so far, the only thing you have for that new boss is the sprite. It has no Hp or Def value, no attack pattern, no behaviors and no drops.

Try to present more complete ideas.

I know it’s an Alpha dungeon, but you should still include lots of information, as @RMGnoob said, the whole thing needs a more solid base, which isn’t present here, if you just want to remake the snake pit, then why not just add this one boss into the snake pit? As a sort of second treasure room?(Prob wouldn’t work very well)
A high tier snake dungeon is an idea, like they have a high-tier spider and woodland dungeon, but this is far too incomplete to qualify as even a single room in a dungeon.

this is probs gonna be clsoed for relateing to a pserver

o wait ist was ignored,

if it was going to be locked, don’t you think it would have happened already since this was a MONTH old when you said that?

i didnt notice it was a month old.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.