Flying Brains Have Rights Too!

I noticed that beholders, medusas, and even ogres (whatever they are) have their own portals in the nexus. Why not the flying brain, one of the most original gods in the game? Is DECA implying that beholders and medusas are more important than flying brains? I find that offensive!

Teehee

yes

As a Flying Brainistnazi I find that offensive.

Triggered
But seriously, imagine a realm portal that says ā€œFlying Brainā€

It could be because ā€˜Flying Brainā€™ is two words, although they could just call the realm ā€˜Brainā€™.

There used to be a lot more names for realm portals. Most of them havenā€™t been used for a very long time.

I had to check google for all of the realm names, and holy shite there are apparently 44 of them.
I would use a spoiler tag if I knew how to, but this will have to do:

Pirate, Deathmage, Spectre, Titan, Gorgon, Kraken, Satyr, Drake, Chimera, Dragon, Wyrm, Hydra, Leviathan, Minotaur, Mummy, Reaper, Phoenix, Giant, Unicorn, Harpy, Gargoyle, Snake, Cube, Goblin, Hobbit, Skeleton, Scorpion, Bat, Ghost, Slime, Lich, Orc, Imp, Spider, Demon, Blob, Golem, Sprite, Flayer, Ogre, Djinn, Cyclops, Beholder and Medusa

So pirates and deathmages has realm names, but not flying brains. FeelsBadMan

Well, looks like there are minority groups everywhere, if you look hard enough.

umm, what about leviathan or STONEĀ® CONSTRUCT HUH? THINK BE4 YOU SPEAK KIDDO

IN FACT Flying Brains drop MAD LAB! Mad lab is one of the most important dungeons!

I think this has more to do with ā€œflying brainā€ consisting of two words, instead of only one like all the others.

nigahiga

Its such a shame that only ~5 of them are still used.

I just orgasmed on public transit.

I remember it was around Christmas or so and there were a LOT of realms in USNW. It didnā€™t have 44 though lol, might have a picture lying around.

No

Unicorn

Itā€™s highly likely you all with turn against Flying Brains in the very near futureā€¦

why?

New update from closed testing: introducingā€¦ the new and enhanced Flying Brain! Now with 100% more Armor Break and Confuse! Fun for the whole family!