Forest Maze UT

Chitin Strip

+30 MP
+1 wis
-0.15 seconds confuse time

0 voters

Eh, doesn’t seem that useful in my opinion. Also, what is the sprite supposed to be?

Oh I see. Really cool concept then. Just not that helpful.

The sprite looks like a hospital bassinet.

Is it supposed to be a ring? It doesn’t grant any defense so it can’t be an armor.

If it were a ring, it is worse than the t1 mp ring.

1 wis is useless. 0.15 seconds of confuse is practically nonexistent.

Needs a huge rework. It isn’t even worthy of the forest maze atm.

It also gives 30 MP

Which is worse than the t1 mp ring. That gives +40.

30 Mp + 1 wis

3/4 + 1/3 = More than 1

I’m sorry, I didn’t really understand.

Where did you get those numbers from?

30 Mp is 3/4 of 40 Mp
1 wis is 1/3 of 3 wis

Where did you get the 3 wis?

The t1 wis ring gives 3 wis
Do you know what im saying now?

People keep saying that this isn’t useful… Keep in mind though, it would drop from the Forest Maze. Literally anyone could get it.

Yeah.

1 wis doesn’t affect anything. Hell, even 5 wis doesn’t affect much. Therefore 3/4 + 0 = 3/4.

GGWP

It’s pretty subpar for the forest maze too.

Basically worse than the t1 mp ring.

so this a ring?

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/mama-megamoth

The pink spot is indeed on the wings of the boss, but I see them grey more than blue.

I don’t think a UT is necessary for this dungeon, and I can’t really see any use for this ring. A low-level player is generally going to stack Def or Hp, not try fancy things with Mp.

I’m personally against status immunities/resistances in this game, and here it’s completely useless anyway:

-the shortest Confuse in the game lasts about 1 second, so there would never be a time when this would make you immune to a particularly annoying enemy;

-Confuse is the one status effect in the game that’s easier to deal with the longer it lasts, since it’s just a matter of adjusting your controls.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.