[Forum Game] Level Up!

You got a bit too curious of what the inside of janus felt like.

returns to level 1

this is not that mod forum games where we have to get to a number before a mod resets us

since im wise
lvl 20!

(what happens?)

It’s like you have never played Realm of the Mad God or something

I do hw and on forums at the same time

20 base fame

maybe i havent.

You’ve been executed for fraudulent use of your own credit card.

Back to Level 1.

Updating original post c:

wait i dont get this game b/c it doesnt say this, but do you thinks we write have to be true or what not? and whats with the deaths. [quote=“JawsJakt, post:26, topic:3724”]
r fraudulent use of your own credit card.
[/quote]

i got no credit card

So this is the special thing that happens when you reach lv 20

Yup.
I could have tried to make you guys max stats, but that is too complicated, lol.

@Scorchmist
I guess it doesn’t need to be true, and as for some posts here I do realize this is on the Off-Topic section of the forum, so I’m okay with it :stuck_out_tongue:

I disagree! let’s make a 8/8!

Good luck.
Someone can kill em anytime they please though…

confusing game…

sticks to first thought

With tops and 3000 base fame

Players spend the first 20 posts leveling up, then the next post must kill the player in a creative way so the thread can keep leveling up. You need a tome of purification to rid yourself of that confusion.

I did a part of a math qn lv2

You spend a day on the beach slaughtering pirates till you reach level 3. Along the way you find yourself a T3 Serpentine staff.

you are now capable of fighting lowlands.

I think we should make this a higher quality forum game that is totally realm related

like yours that died?

ok. if you expanded this, it could very well be a quality forum game!

that one took time to find something that was guessable and not to hard.

this can all be done within the forums

one sec imma go over the top here

At lv3 I tp into glands and with quality manuvours survived and gained T7 staff and lv 4

it would be interesting to have something withe equptiment and stats and such, but looking at the forum game popultion i dont think that will work

top replies are the simple games, even thought some like first thought was created like a month or two after most