[Forum Game] Roast the person above you!

you need to put a period.

If I fell off from your ego and landed on your IQ, I’d be dead.
EDIT: Ninjaed, I guess?

You need to put a capital letter.

your a snob with good grammar

*You’re

your a snob with good grammar

Your profile pic looks like a spherical ball of gravy upon which rests a black male genita with the marks of a skull, the crossbones are missing meaning that the spherical ball of gravy is not a pirate, but perhaps a more subtle version of an old-time ship pillager from perhaps an alternate universe, and along with you has come a void between the two universes that would swallow all of us young male homosapians, and maybe even females, although i am not very sure about the exact amount of female players in a massive multiplayer online role playing game.

Boom, end of roast.

got ultra ninja’d

You exist.

is a mean person :cry:

I happen to excel in the fine arts of roastery, as my father had run a restaurant back in his days, notice how i used ‘had’ in that sentence, implying that my father no longer works in his restaurant and has instead employed a rather large male worker to cook within the confines of the restaurant that my father had worked in.
As you may notice, my english so vastly excels yours that it will be quite literally impossible for you to catch up to my level even if William Shakespeare had trained you for the time period between the makings of his first and fifty-fifth sonnets.

you posted something so boring that i feel asleep

(btw how old r u?)

So hows the Oryx Skin report coming along?

(mate - I’ll give you that: Impressive)

@ latest poster

You would function better than a doormat, dirty and stinking - as well as your breath…

I have been asked this question many a time, and i have responded with my current age, which shifts consistently with the timeline, with each number being greater than the last, however surprising this may be to you, i assure you that even if you were to read all of the old books written by the great scientist Albert Einstein, or Isaac Newton for that matter, your significantly shrunken brain may not be able to absorb the simplest of knowledge.

This. Not a 5 page essay on roasts and random things.

I have no idea how I can train myself to understand what you type, even given my knowledge of English.

Wow how illitraet are you?

Like what even is this word?

Wow your bad you thought that was a word…