[Forum Game] The Never Ending Story

At that moment, Janus let out a ginormous fart sending oryx flying back against the castle wall. “God dammit you imbecile bi***!! Go back behind the walls and guard my court.” Oryx would say, walking away from Janus nd into his Stone guardians room. “Now, who dares call Me a pussy fart!?” Oryx shouted into the phone.

“It’s your dad” he said with his soothing voice.

“Father!?” Oryx replied with disbelief in his voice. “After all these years, you have to call me back right when I’ve opened my castle once again to these mortals!?” Oryx shouted as he entered into the door leading to the cellar.

“Errr… No oryx this is your Mother” the voice on the phone said

Oryx furrowed his eyebrows as he thought about this for a moment. “You are not my mother! My mother died while giving birth to me. Only my father lives on in the wine cellar.” Oryx was now standing at the center of the room, sighing to himself knowing the humans have just finished killing off the two stone guardians and were either going to fight Janus or come to him.

But the voice in the phone insisted that she was his mother

“I think you’ve got the wrong number.” Oryx said, soon hanging up and getting in his battle positon. Soon the players entered the spawning rooms leading to him, “Fools! I still have 44677 hitpoints!” Oryx would shout, noticing the lack of people in the room.

That was when a female clad in black amour entered with a trail of players grave and said "I’m your Mother "

Oryx turned towards the familiar voice, his mouth gaping in despelief as he recognized the face of his mother. “I thought I had killed you as you pushed me out.” Oryx would say, glancing at one of the level 5 players trembling behind the walls before snapping his fingers, sending out one of his minions to kill the player off.

which failed

Since that minion was an exp chicken the lv 5 became lv 9999999 and killed both oryx and his mom

and scorchmist revived this topic and didnt feel like continuing the actual story…

So that the Forgotten King could appear out of nowhere…

PIKACHU.

Wait what were we talking about?

SAME

Anyway…

…so he took necessary precautions, for his safety, including: …

a pikachu gun

Which is the most op item in the game

But did no damage to geodude

but kill the squirtle

And the pigey