Ghost King Quest bug

Whenever I have a quest for a Ghost King, one I eliminate the archers and the Ghost King is vulnerable again my quest vanishes - if I kill the King I don’t get ‘Quest Completed’. If I hang around for 30 seconds to a minute then the quest reappears and I can happily kill the King and get my ‘Quest Complete’. It means if I am not soloing it, then I don’t get my Quest.

This happens every Ghost King

This only happens for the Ghost King

Another thing that’s super annoying is that you also have to wait 30 seconds for the next question to appear once you kill the ghost king, if solo.

It’s a more general problem, of the quests being slow to update.

The Ghost King is affected by how quickly (or how slow!) your quests update, since the game treats the dying Ghost King as a different enemy, and therefore it gets a different quest marker than the initial GK.

If you teleport to someone else at the GK when your quest vanishes, your quest will update immediately to the dying-GK and you’ll get the “Quest Complete” - that’s the only way to guarantee getting the quest complete if you aren’t soloing.

I get this happening with the Lich, fairly often, too.

Same again, if you TP somewhere you immediately get the new quest.

Hmm, that stinks. Well, thanks for answering, at least I know why now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.