Hacker montage!

If you are ready to do a Hacker montage it should be funny not just recording how a guy is nocliping a sprite and thats all after this guy you change to an other guy that would be pretty shit tbh

Itā€™s pretty shaky ground to pin the personal decisions of a few players on an entire guild. If someone is friends with a cheater, that doesnā€™t mean they deserve to be treated as a cheater themselves. Ive seen many people go clean because of just temp bans, public shame isnt necessary.

That being said, Iā€™m quite curious to know what you have on dream machine :sob:

I would prefer that my friends dont get publically slammed. Sure, if someone is hacking they should be dealt with by deca support, but releasing the hells fury of the community on them for eternity is something different. Most of the people in dream machine are well known players, they would likely get harassed in game until the end of time if anything was publically released about them. Iā€™m not sure if thats a proportional response to someone not taking a debuff. My best friends are in this guild, I would rather them not be subjected to thatā€¦

Message me in game or on realmeye, and we can chat for a bit.

someone is, there is a paralysis shot that hits before totez and germ round the corner on the stone mage, however thereā€™s a third archer that easily could have made the shot as well. but because thereā€™s too many archers itā€™s impossible to call.

(Link this please)

Iā€™ve had numerous messages regarding this, and no, Iā€™m not taking this video down.
People say there was only one quiver, in reality there were twoā€¦ At the angle Totez was at, itā€™s very plausibleā€¦ HardkorPDF plays centered, so how would he be able to know if there was an enemy over there?? This is why Totez appears to be the one hacking.

I wonā€™t touch Meme Dream Machine as long as you get rid of Slypop, otherwise, when Shatter is done w/ his vendetta then Iā€™ll happily beginā€¦

Iā€™m gonna have a talk with war and slypop when they come online. I had a look at your videos. Im honestly surprised slypop hasnt been permaā€™d based off of some of this stuff. I will ask slypop to leave and take it up with the founder if he doesnt.

Alright, good luck.
Sacrifice Slypop for your guild or your guild for Slypop, you canā€™t have both :wink:

You think iā€™m the one with a vendetta? thatā€™s rich

You arenā€™t the Deca Police though.

I read the title and thought that you were gonna make a montage using hacks lmao

Fun fact if he were to shoot through the wall you would not see his quiver shot, like i said, read hero maxes guide you clearly donā€™t know what to spot.

This is how I know itā€™s a quiver shot: the stone-mage got pyralized while he was behind the wall, using a t3 quiver that dealt 204 damage to itā€¦by Totez

Shatter, you only see 1 quiver shot in the video, mine. I never said you saw Totezā€™s, itā€™s because it went through the wallā€¦

You should get your own shit in order before criticizing me for reporting someone who clearly hacked, I canā€™t imagine your frustrationā€¦

Iā€™m not seeing it dude, the stone mage does not get paraā€™d until the visible quiver hits it at 0:13

Probs the reason for this

word from the experienced hacker catcher himself

I still donā€™t understand how you are not seeing it, Iā€™ll make a new video with this slowed down and animations for why heā€™s hackingā€¦

10x slower please Iā€™ve watched 12-13 seconds like 50 times and clearly see that the enemy stops at 12 secs, without a debuff above its head then getā€™s shot at 13 seconds with a visable quiver and itā€™s not until then that the debuff is applied.

I donā€™t see hacks. I also think that totez isnā€™t hacking.

(is trak traktion)

Will do, but you should also have Xaklor attempt to explain it to youā€¦

Iā€™m not going to point out the obvious argument for you, but Iā€™m sure you can use your expert hacker detective skills.

Hint-hint: Look at the big picture yaā€™ll

Also this is becoming a witch hunt.

you forgot that stone mage also has defense, and if Iā€™m right, wouldnā€™t the defense also get counted in for the damage?