Help pls (Where to find this skin?)

how do i get the carnivalmancer skin? i have seen a few people with it but i dont know how :expressionless:

sorry i have no clue, but this thread really tempted me to go see what’s new in game…

Oh wait till you see the nexus…

I believe it was a mystery box item, goodness knows how you’d get it now…

lel beefcake rouge will definitely be the best thing you see today xD

i doubt that because realmeye doesn’t have any information on the skin whatsoever :expressionless:

oh, i was on ytube and it was on my recommended (mothership’s update for the game), the beefcake rogue, i remember seeing that all the way back in aug/sep

Hmmm. R.e does that sometimes, but my bets in the mystery box. If not am event chest must have passed

how could i miss something like that though? i check realmeye and the mystery boxes almost every day, with the exception of Friday and Saturday, i have been on almost 24/7 lately :expressionless:

You could always ask a player who has the skin c:

:expressionless: i didnt post for sensible ideas like that, i need answers man ANSWERS

xD

It was in mystery box a couple weeks ago

x)

TBH, got no clue, ran out of idea too!

RIP, i really wanted that skin ;-;

Mystery Box.

R.I.P non-soulbound skins.

soulbound skins are a ripoff :expressionless:
what if i get 2 frozen necro skins while i was tryin to get the ice king priest skin?
wtf am i supposed to do with it?
Its worthless :angry:

That’s kind of the point.

You get what you not want so you keep rolling and hope for the best. This means more money for DECA.

they should add smthing that lets you trade in the SB skins you dont want, for example a frozen necro for some tops or pots or smthin xD

Then they wouldn’t be SB anymore, would they now?

it would still be SB in the sense that you couldn’t trade it, but it wouldn’t be completely useless then