How do people know you by?

trof’s face (@Pfiffel), epic introduction thread introduction (@BMJ), boring old Doc pic (@doc), gansta (@Stupidity), rich privledged paladin (@OtherBill), demented football orxy (@Xaklor), some 70s arcade (@Puffagod), dark picture (@ShadeFireI), demented bracer (@Shablo), eagle( @Selimmm),

fcking pic changer (@ThatsMyJam), lots of white space (@ENDERALABS) , emo goth weird thing (@Seelpit), tiles and black (@Pharest), Piss in background (@Diss), bad coloured priest (@Aurorious), Kabam (@Keenanryan), Pikachu (@CandyShi), abandoned island (@Castawayz),childish drawing of spider @poopythell ,

aborginal wolf art (@JawsJakt), Kirikomori (@Kirikomori , actually reminded me of a Kirikomori somehow, even thought its more eechi), high-lighter colours (@ScyllaGeek),silly playdough( @Verticae ), super annoyingly crincled paper (@GaryGuy) , bright colours (@Arhamdebos), bad skin (@Felixshark), ill do the other guys again trof’s stupid face (@Trofimowen), bluenose(@bluenoser obviously, at first it looked liek a mountain),

blue fish (actually has allows rememded me of that pokemon in world three, that is land and water type @shatter), ogmur(@JeTadore), Cat person (@fckcantremembername), dead spognebob (@Werbenja), weird sprite (@atrapper), jackychan (@Duckymaste), St wiz (@Sidnay ),chinese graphic thing (thats @ConsoleMC), jinx (@Jinxere), green alien (@Ickabod),

white warrior (@Dragon), stupid child drawing of fat (@BroooMC), weird art of shatters (@Mrunibro), pentract (mreyeball, not going to mention him), fame farm (@mynamerr), unicorn (@unicornsla), E (@Efnuiwrbvu), R (@RMGnoob) , N for niegel. fat wizard ( @Strads), demented roblox game thing (@Stuartcat),

and ofc sexyness (@scorchmist)

that was a long list, srry if i forgot you. Sorry if you didnt want to get called into this thread.
I put it in multiple posts b/c i can only mention up to ten people in one post.

yes that, i always thought of you as that.

gunna get cha

thats a massive pokemon… what i need to catch this is a huntress or @Atrapper to catch it

When you get caps and no one else does

do you have all forms of frog faces bookmarked in imgur?

Did you just assume my gender? (It’s actually just a fox, lol.)

No, I don’t use bookmarks

you have them saved or something ready to pull up at anytime.

Just realized what you said for @Stuartcat and I’m disappointed too. That’s the prick business dude that always makes me pay gems to advance in the Spyro games.

Really? Jinx… Really man… XD gg

gotta get my hd jinx face on :blush:

What are you anyways? uh fish?