How much should I sell for each of the Oryx Set for?

You realize realmeye isn’t the only place where people sell items, right? You realize people use them or have them in their inventories, right? You realize people have them in their vault, right? You realize not many people actually want to buy them, right? Smart people would buy an acclaim. The only ones who buy mg swords are the ones who are rich enough or want to look sexier. And those who want to look sexier are the pros, meaning they hardly ever die with them, meaning they have no use for them since they already have them, meaning they don’t need to buy them.

Also, supply and demand. You wouldn’t believe how ST prices have fallen. Just look at soulless robe if you want an idea. Look at all of the mystic set items. And why does this fall, you ask? Simple, supply and demand.

http://i.investopedia.com/inv/tutorials/site/economics/economics7.gif

Notice how the x-axis states the Quantity Demanded.

The y-axis states the price. Do not think of these as an independent or dependent variable If anything, it is the price that affects the quantity demanded. Now, say there is a shift in supply. The entire supply graph moves to the right. We can assume that the demand stays the same for reasons shown above. The supply shifted right because there was an increase of Oryx swords in the market.

Notice the point of intersection between the supply and demand graph, That is the market equilibrium, the value where most of the items are sold.

If the graph of the supply shifts right, the market equilibrium point gets lower, meaning the price gets lower.

You realize we’re talking about the people Buying and Selling items using the RealmEye trading system right? Well, no idea where @Vanishs planned to sell his items at, but my prices are based off Realmeye trading system. Why? Becuase that’s basically the only place I trade my stuff nowadays. I don’t care about the people using the items for their own personal use, or those people storing away these items in their vault, I care about the current people actually wanting to buy the items, and the people selling them.

Yes, Smart people would buy the Original non-colored items, and the only people who buy the Mg St reskins are the “Rich people”. Well, let’s relate this back to real life real quick. The poor people are the one who buys them lower brand items, and the rich people are the ones buying that expensive sht. You know why the Rich people of Rotmg and Real life buy these over priced items that are usually made out of the same material as the poor items? It’s because everyone knows it’s Expensive Af, they do it to look good.

Are you assuming that only the “Pro” people of Rotmg buy the Mg swords? In all my years(Exaggeration) of playing Rotmg, I’ve seen stars of all kinds using the Mg sword. Really, I’m going to put my personal experiences into here, when I use any items from the Mg St, I would use it as if it were any other item. I do not treat it any different than the original non-reskin item, meaning if I die with it, Oh well. I’m going to go to vault, take out more Mg items, buy some more, and continue on. Usually people who buy this item do not just “Store away in their vaults for all of eternity” They will take it out at some point, they will die with it, they will buy a new one when they’re ready, whenever that time would be.

The Mg St is not like the other Sts, Obviously(As far as I know) The Mg St is the only St that is just a recolor, that serves no other purpose than for the St skin.

Obviously, the prices I’ve listed are not the set price of the Mg St. Supply and Demand is not something that will stay the exact same today, tomorrow, or the next year. It will change either over time or dramatically. When the supply of Mg St items are higher than the demand, the price of them will drop, and so on.

I’ve already taken a few business classes, really you don’t need to waste a paragraph explaining what Supply and Demand is.

So, SkinATK, maybe you should like save your valuables and wait for this drop to happen :wink:
Though when it does, it’d be too late to be in trend~ If you know what I mean :wink:

I’ve already explained.

I don’t really understand the last 2 sentences.

I suppose you like your prices, but all I said was that they were bullshit, because in reality, they actually are. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Supply and demand is thrown out the bus when duping exists. On RE right now, no one is even SELLING the sword for less than 5 life (I suggest 7 LUL), and you would expect sellers to be selling for a lot more

Supply and Demand is what made the price for Mg sword change from 7l to 5l in less than a day. ;0

"[quote=“XSpinATKx, post:15, topic:6201, full:true”]
Your prices are legitamately bullshit.

I’m sorry, but no one sells the sword for 7L. It is just a reskin acclaim
[/quote]

No one will buy the rising sun staff for 7L they said. It’s just a cosmic reskin they said

The Sun Staff is a completely different story, as it no longer drops in game. Any decent mercher knows this…

tru, but the mg sword never drops

It does.

kk