How to get good?

nope, I don’t even need a bulwark, it’s just a stupid vanity item that has it’s only use in cems

can be used in tombs, shats, crystal, ddocks, cem, dragging gods, as a melee weapon. It can be used in lots of places actually.

Holy crap I cannot even begin to show my sympathy for your lack of brain cells when it comes to using this wonderful item.

The best advice I can give you is to join a very active guild of friendly, experienced players who are willing to help you.

Also, to improve your gameplay, try using screen rotation. It will take a long time to actually master but it will be worth the effort. With screen rotation you will be able to dodge with ease. Getting used to it from the beginning is a huge boost.

While this is good advice for beginners, don’t rely on this or else you’ll become another nexus noob who spends his entire day wandering nexus trading random people without actually playing the game and getting any better. “Merching” trash items and lowly stat pots will take forever tbh. You can find better uses for that time.

You have to learn to get all your pots by yourself. Self-sufficiency. Once you master sprite worlds, snake pits, udls, etc, instead of farming these pots to trade for def, try to master sewers and abysses, or just keep grinding godlands.

I disagree with the first max def. That is super hard to do for a new player without a good pet. I recommend unlocking Knight as a first priority, getting a snake skin shield in a snake pit or at least a gold shield. After getting this shield get a decent armor like desolation armor and a def ring. Watch a guide on how to run sprite worlds and max dexterity first. After this you can continue to run sprite and sell the dex 2:1 in usw3 or watch a guide on snake pits and max speed. I wouldn’t recommend trying abyss until you have at least a rare pet. There are several youtubers with guides on how to run basic dungeons, and there is always the option of leaching even if people will hate you for it. Good luck

Im joking bro, ofc theres lotsa uses for bulwark

I’m so tired of these people making innocent mistakes and then claiming that they were joking when someone corrects them. For all the people who do that: No you weren’t joking, no nobody is mad about it, yes it is an innocent mistake, everybody was a beginner at the game before.

I assume you have either never had a bulwark or just never used one, thus you have no idea of the weapon’s awesome potential

Even though I’m not the OP, any tips in getting in a good guild? The one I’m in now is inactive apart from me and my friend.

look in the top guilds list for your server. typically the top few are the most active and experienced

Unfortunately, most good guilds have fame requirements. By fame requirement I am referring to the ALIVE BASE FAME across all your characters. This is a useful metric for recruiting because people with decent fame are often good players, as they don’t die as much. Also, this fame contributes to guild ranking on the leaderboards, so more is always desired.

Ah ok then, time to fame train a bit more

cries inside

it depends on the guild
some require 6/8s and stuff or like 3K base fame.

Some require tomb and shats exp

Some dont have a set req, but have an application, i personally enjoy these more, b/c they consider personality more.

yeah, guilds these days are so important. Be in a crappy guild with no openings and you’re in a disadvantage since public dungeons are so hard to get loot in.

ummm

not sure if you implied that a guild with no opening is a bad one…

a guild doesnt have to open to be considered “good”

I don’t mean that a guild has to open to be good, but a guild that does can give you an advantage because you got more chances for the loot that matches your skill with less competition and trolling (unless your guild is like cancer). A guild that helps other people a lot (at least call realm events and stuff) is still a good guild.

This. No need to go into godlands, good chance of 2nd and 3rd speed, a layout that makes it doable for any level 20 even without pets. If you find it hard/slow going you can call out the dungeon, then either get help clearing or have someone rush for you.

You don’t necessarily need a guild that is loaded with keys, especially for newer, less experienced players. All you really need is a group of people that are active enough for you to be able to close realms with them, call out dungeons, farm together, etc. If you really want to do some rarer dungeons like Tombs and Shatters you can always get some guildies together to pitch keys with a few life pots and likely make a net profit.

i remember getting my first bulwark like it was 6 months ago, oh wait it was

then i died leveling kuz i was a noob, i still am tho

off topic
AKA YOU WHITE STAR :smiley: