How To PPE?

I usually max dex firs because sprites are particularly easy.

Only go to godlands at lvl 15.
No tombs and oryx until 3/8 (def, dex/atk, spd)

There’s always that one guy who’s like “I’m doing a PPE!”

And then he realizes that no one cares and suicides anyway.

boi. ur a wizard just use ur spell until u get a god staff.

But what if you are stuck with a t1 spell? xDDDDDDD

It’s still entirely possible to get loot. Just land perfect spellbombs on everything, or at least where 7+ shots hit.

still does way more damage than ur staff and is enough to clear a udl and get levels

Want to learn how to PPE?

You don’t, just get 25 def stored, make a class with good surviving such as a priest or pally (although pally takes 30 def), and farm pots

Meh, that seems too easy, and I find farming really boring…

Also my PPE just died ;-;

What should I use now?

Necro. Nice long range, and the skull gives a bit of damage and a bit of healing which is useful

I know you want to PPE sorc but I found that mystic helped me with ranged stff classes, you have that stasis as an “OH SHIT” I made a mistake button, it helped me sevenfold when I played a sorc again

My first ppe went okay.

I only had a 31/22 Heal/Attack Close pet. (Now a 37/26)

I am so bad, I can’t even get loot in the first place.

Doing UDLs is extremely important on a PPE, no matter what class(as I am saying this, I have a fresh Dbow archer ppe from my first udl but i still do them and its not for the wis) because the sb drops are great for starting out.
T7-T8 weapons and T7-T8 Armors are very valuable to a fresh level 20 PPE, and so is that sweet T3 HP ring that we all want on our PPEs before the huge OP whitebag for your PPE comes in and you can steamroll everything(my archer cant do that sadly, i almost died to limon with the dbow). The T3-T4 Abilities are also very useful, especially for pallys with the bonus HP buff and the archer’s paralyze.
Also wis is good for a harder ppe as your pet won’t be as good as the really good ones(im using a rare 70/68 HP/MP).

On an unrelated side note, like @RMGnoob said, you can get that dbow(my two dbows that I have EVER got were both on PPEs, both stealing loot from other people #ppestealsloot)

Guild shatters = Leech and hope to get good loots at chest

First you need a maxed legendary pet that can carry through a shatters

ftfy

I agree with SX. UDL is probably the best place to get decent (glands top) loot. When I start lvling a new char, I almost always go into a UDL sometime between level 5-15 (small group or solo) and go really slowly and clear the whole dungeon. I usually end up with at least half of gland tops equip for my char. The key to doing it is being very slow and careful, luring only a few mobs at a time. And know when to nexus (getting rushed by slow/quiet mobs and getting hit by a slow, etc.)

edit: clarification

now the only problem i see with this is if you are on a melee, no pots drank, soloing, what would you do if you hit a slime room. they are the most annoying thing i find. the only way i can do udls is on a ranged class.

Slime rooms aren’t as hard with melees as people make it out to be. You just have to hug the walls to rush past, and if needed go in deep and then go back. Slime rooms really aren’t that bad…

well on a max def char, they are easy. but when you only have 10 def each shot does like 50-90 damage
not to mention that you may only have 400 hp or so