How To PPE?

I tried to do a Wizard PPE, and again, I’ve figured out how truly bad I am at this game.

ANYWAYS, any tips on how to make good PPEs?

• Decide what difficulty you want : if you want it to be hard, get a bad pet. If you want it to be easy, take an OP pet.
  • Train at dodging. Most people that play on melee loose the habit of dodging bullets, and the best way to get there is farming hard-to-dodge bosses.
  • 3rd tip goes here.

What do you mean by “OP”?

I know how to dodge bullets in glands and most bosses, I’m just really bad at collecting the loot to be able to do those dungeons :frowning:

By OP, I mean OverPowered.

In bullet hell games, the best way to get good is to train. It’s good that you know how to dodge in godlands, it makes you able to get a base farming place. Then, try to do a dunjeon 2 or 3 times in a row. You’ll get used to the bosses’ patterns and get attuned to their movements. Knowing what a boss is going to shoot and where is the key to victory.

No, I mean, by what level will it be considered OP?

I know how to run the dungeons, but I seem to suck at getting the basic gear needed for these dungeons.

like seriously how do you run an udl with a t3 staff xD

For a wizard ppe try to do the jungle for the ut staff, it’s about the level of a t9 staff. Then do cems (preferably with loot pots) to get some nice loot. After that farm general glands + dungeons. Also, what level is your pet?

To get decent gear, try farming the godlands to get medium stuff. Then start doing udls, and the more you get gear, the more you will be able to escalate.

By OP I mean it heals enough to outheal medium damage with bad def. (for example if it can outheal construct’s flow of bullets)

So you’re doing PPE on Wizard then?

If your Magic Heal is very high on your pet, consider getting at least a t2 Spell fast. Spamming it can give you a very good DPS, even with a shit weapon, and it drops somewhere like lowlands/midlands, meaning it won’t be hard to get even with starting gear.

To get a better weapon, you could just follow people in godlands. Even if you can’t get SB on gods, t6 staves drop in public bags anyway.

You can also check out the contents of the chests, like Cyclop’s, Red Demon’s, Sea Ogre’s and Phenix’s.

Sprites are very important to boost your DPS earlier on. Mad Lab, Ceme and Ice Cave are your best bets to get better gear. Godlands should cover your needs in Atk/Spd/Def, but if it doesn’t then feel free to check the dungeons you’d need (like Puppets/Manors for Atk, for example).

Once you’re 4/8 Atk/Def/Spd/Dex with decent gear (old tops or one tier lower), you can do basically whatever.

Absolutely adore how you phrased this mate

then work on your trading skills

this means?

means?

It’s just the common expression to design those types of games (based on the japanese “danmaku”).

PPE is self-found only. You can use only gear you’ve looted yourself.

Undead Lair, a common dungeon in godlands that’s an excellent source of low-level gear (plus a chance at getting Doom Bow, which is basically a rocket launcher on full auto).

Originally meant Damage Per Second, though over time it’s been used much more loosely.

didn’t know that sorry

thanks for help with abbreviations!

I’m not sure you understand what a PPE is. I know how the trade; I’m a merching god. PPEs are basically a type of challenge where you DON’T trade.

EDIT: RMGnoob said it for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

already covered this

Yeah, didn’t see RMGnoob’s comment. :stuck_out_tongue:

:+1: :wink:

How to get good at PPEs? Do NPEs.

It’s like a PPE, except you don’t have to act like it’s a challenge to show off your unimpressive small phallus to the other delinquents because it’s actually a small challenge.