I have been banned

Might as well put this in the whine cellar.

I got banned for impersonating the spam bots. If I get unbanned, will my vaults be wiped? Would I have to rebuild?

EDIT: So I have contacted DECA support. Does anyone know how long it will take for them to reply?

Thanks

UPDATE: I’ve been unbanned. Could someone close this thread?

There is hope! You can e-mail deca and choose “Ban Appeal” as the category, if this is your first time being banned you can get unbanned

https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

For your vaults I don’t think they’ll be wiped but I’m not sure, as you were just spamming

Yeah. I asked for an appeal. Still waiting.

I actually find this kinda funny (not laughing at you but just I’ve never heard of this before).

If this is truly the cause of your ban, I’m fairly certain that you’ll get unbanned. Because most bot-makers will choose to just make another bot rather than go through the hassle of trying to get unbanned; especially since bots most-likely use disposable emails (…not from experience just so you know).

And your name is unlike most other bots, which have really random names.

Oh my gawd lol, I remember when bots were still alive I would go in front of the army and say, " My minions follow me and we shall destroy these mortals!"

lol, ive had plenty of friends do this…

this

Wait wut you can get banned for impersonating spambots?!?!? Fck

I don’t think you will get wiped if you get banned, that only happens if you were banned for duping and somehow unbanned. (No clue why deca cleared spencer’s vault, even though he specifically got banned because he witnessed an entsitting, its possible that they mistakened it for duping). Also, you could have also been banned for advertising (you’re basically saying the same thing a spambot says, which is all advertising some illegal content) rwt. Also, I know deca can also be a troll and organize your vault while ur banned (happened to one guy)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.