I need help with UTs

Yeah, but QoT doesn’t pierce, so it’s pretty useless in situations where there are many enemies/enemies that keep spawning.

@Samiscat, here. UTs are dropped via rng, or random number generation. Some good dungeons to run are:
Sprite World( only source of dex other than events)
UDL(Wis+Dbow)
Mad Lab(Wis+Def+sorc set)
These are just to name a few.
TL;DR: There is nothing you can do to get more UTs other than run more dungeons with loot drop potions/lucky clovers.

I would say there’s two ways to farm dungeons. Note that getting a white doesn’t depends on the number of people inside the dungeon, only guaranteed drops do.

• Solo : you’ll do less dungeons overall, but you’ll get the guaranteed pots pretty much all the time.
  • With people : with some people, you’ll do dungeons much faster, but you won’t always get the pots.

In a nutshell, you’ll get more loot by farming, but you have a better chance at a white by playing with some people.

In general it is impossible to get a good UT if you don’t do the event that drops it. So if you aren’t doing sprite worlds you won’t get EP or Plane. If you aren’t doing UDLs you can’t get Dbow.

Step 1. Look up (if you don’t know) who/where/what drops the UT’s you are looking for.

FINAL STEP. Just play the game… classes have absolutely nothing to do with the chances for any UT.

Arguably, some classes are better for farming certain UTs than other classes; ex. wizard for sprites, archer for udls, knight for abbysses, etc.

but does it matter though? Same result. I’m not gonna play a class i don’t like just cuz it’s better to lmao

Getting the cool uts is based on three things- luck, skill, and trial-an-error. The only part of skill is your ability to run and grind the dungeon that drops the desired ut. then RNG will decide wether or not youll get it, and if RNGesus is not in your favor, its just another error, with tons of more trials to retake. white bags arnt stuff thats easy to get, it takes tens if not hundreds of trials to get (it took me 300+ udls to get 2 dbows, the average amount of snake pits done to get a bulwark is 800+). So theres literally no trick to get white bags except for being patient, active, and know how to run your dungeons.

Thank you

grind lol

??? What ???

what i said, if you don’t run the dungeon, you can’t get the UTs. simple as that.

Oops got triggerd

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.