Ice Tomb names wrong on realmeye

So i died in an ice tomb the other day (crappy char though), and when i looked on realmeye, it says i was killed by Geb, not Saurrius or whatever. Is this a glitch? doesnt really affect me but just probably Deca was rushed when they created ice tomb.

ehh. yeah lots of people have been getting that i heard

The display of the Quest is correct for Glacius (Geb), Frimar (Bes), and Polaris (Nut), even including when it says a person died to them. However, I have not died by any of them so I wouldn’t know if it would say Glacius or Geb

I mean, you should know…

See, the reskin gods were ashamed that Deca decided to change them…

After all, these gods should live in sand, not ice…

So they secretly hacked RealmEye…

And this happened…

It’s still a desert, a polar desert! Assuming it’s Antarctica for all we know ^^

yea they said i got killed by nut not polaris

I got “killed by Bes”, when it was ice Bes. But I’ve seen others with correct kill messages.

[Edit: removed guesswork]

Would love to see this fixed, shame if all those other deaths can’t be identified as victims of the ice hell!

Further to this, it looks like the info is correct on the game, but RealmEye graveyard is misinterpreting the death code:

death code: {iceTomb.Ice_Tomb_Defender} = Frimar

so I guess it will be
{iceTomb.Ice_Tomb_Support} = Polaris
{iceTomb.Ice_Tomb_Attacker} = Glacius

Moving to Forum Feedback as it seems to be a RealmEye issue for @MrEyeball.

Edit: Deca must have made some change in the game, because the above screenshot made today displays Frimar on the death screen, but my original screenie from 16th Dec had it as Bes:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.