Im 0/8 and I never got a white bag. How do I start becoming like Talwar

I been playing rotmg for 1 year, but I never get a white. I never 1/8 my charac bc i keep on dying. I always die in sprite worlds and I suck at aiming, All I do is fame train now because is the only thing keeping me from dying.

I'm hardly maxed and never get loot. How can I improve to be more like GHZD?
I'm hardly maxed and never get loot. How can I improve to be more like GHZD?

You can never get 1/8 if all you have an effort to do is be apathetic or sad about the game.

You don’t have to be maxed to get white bags, just put time and effort into the game.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about white bags.

Here is what you gotta do.

I’m assuming you’re poor af. Just humor me, okay?

Step 1: Make a wizard.

Step 2: Acquire equipment suitable for the glands.

Step 3: Jump onto a train.

Step 4: At one point you will acquire a potion from the glands. Immediately put it into your vault.

Step 5: Repeat step 4 until you die. All of your potions should be in your vault.

Step 6: If you have about 4 def in your vault, make a class you are comfortable with(would highly recommend the warrior/knight) and trade for equipment in USWest3. If you don’t have 4 def, repeat steps 1-5.

Step 7: Do not do any risky dungeons. Only go into Sprite worlds. Do not do any other dungeons. Do not stay in glands for a long time.

Step 8: Vault every single potion you get.

Step 9: Profit

At one point or another, you will get a white bag from sprite world. Do this for however long until you are comfortable with sprite worlds and can reliably farm them on every single character. Then start following Talwar’s guides in order to become more like Talwar.

Good luck realming!

This is just a strategy but I wouldn’t recommend fame trains I would recommend finding and getting familiar with sprites and any pots that drops while finding sprites in glands should be vaulted. Sprites all day everyday.

Easier to get pots on fame train than from sprites.

Just jump on a train and kill stuff ez.

you gotta be more careful, like talwar, I noticed that he hardly ever rush and usually take his time, and how many hours do you play in daily or in sometime, I only play rotmg for merely 8 months but I got 4-5, 6/8 chars and a loads of whitebags, and I only have 1 char slot, you gotta put effort, also don’t fame train all the time, get familiar with the actual game, dying is experience,

TY. What should I start of right now

Does anyone wanna help me ingame and show me how to get a 1/8.

You already have multiple 1/8+ characters and whites, so I wouldn’t worry about that.
If you want to become like Talwar tho you will need to embrace the memes, possibly even become a meme yourself.

I just checked your realmeye… and I see 6/8s with some high tier stuff o_O https://i.gyazo.com/115e0f29b5aad04a7d5ec33b3746bb2f.png are you sure this post isn’t a big kappa?

I see you caught on. NOICE! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Probably just trolling.

At least other people can access information from this post.

ᵈᵃᶰᵏ

top kek.

Lmao xD

Play thousands of hours

I played a 1000 hours of wizard, but I keep on dying in the prior of 1000 hours

Theres this kid in my guild that is always 0/8 and gets white bags left and right. Its all luck.

Lets say you rolled some dice, two for this example. If you roll a 12 you get a cookie. You and a friend both roll. Your friend gets lucky and rolls two 12 in a row and gets two cookies. You get 0 cookies in your first five trys. It has nothing to do with skill, but it has to do with chance and what we call luck. This is kinda how rotmg works except not with dice. In this example the probability(?) of rolling a 12 was only 2.778%. Or a chance of getting it twice in each hundred rolls. In this case your friend was lucky and rolled 70/100 12’s and you rolled 0/100.

He has good luck, but you have bad luck. My perpetually 0/8 guildE has great luck; you have bad luck.

Someone that can explain probability and statistics well should post a sticky, where this stuff is related to the RGN game we call realm of the mad god.

Are you saying that the more damage I put I can get a white bag. TY :slight_smile:

No, you have to meet the damage threshold to qualify. So in the example above with you and your friend getting cookies. You each had to 5 push ups or you wouldn’t be allowed to roll the dice to earn your cookie. You can do 100 pushups but thats not going to change your luck rolling the dice.

No Problem. I hope I made sense. I am writing this in hopes that a person with this question finds it useful, or in case you genuinely want to know…