Imp Skin

I’m just wondering how is the imp skin acquired? is it supposed to be obtainable during some halloween event or is the only way to get it is to trade for it now?

Keyword, for now. It’ll come back in mystery boxes (most likely halloween)

Just grab one for 8l or so.

That’s quite expensive

not really

8L? I thought it was 6L

Wow what a blue star move. Please do not discuss prices here especially if they aren’t much of a difference.

um… wat… I just said that I thought they were 6L instead of 8L. idk about you but I would rather save my life.

Again, please don’t discuss prices. You look really seedy, like those people who are lik “life is 7 def not 6 ur underpaying” or those ppl who are like “S>Tops OVERPAY ONLY” or those idiots who go “you know it’s worth 6 life but I can I buy yours for 5?”

You see? Ur asking for trouble.

how? I just said that I thought that is was 6L Im not saying that im going to go beg people to sell me it for 6L if its worth 8L. I havent kept up with prices for a while so idk what normal price is now, but last time I did look it was worth 6L.

Just… ok fine I’ll admit to you when you or anyone make comments like that it seems to me you are bargaining for prices, and it triggers me, also it is true discussion of prices is not allowed, nor is trading

i have enough for the skin, but i was just wondering if i should just save the 8 life

save it and merch so you can get a bunch of deca rings and be filthy rich

how much do you want the skin? is it worth 8L to you? If so buy the skin. If not keep your life, you wont be happy with the purchase otherwise.

You don’t need a skin to play the game. You do however, need a potted character and some gear. My advice would be merch a bit, get some gear, and start maxing stats. You’’ be happy you did. The skin is useless when you die on your character and end up have to rebuild. Who says you will even use the same class with the skin?

Most of the tradeable skins, including imp, have been around for years. Currently, the only way to get them is by trading for them. The price is usually a few UBHP or 8 life. Sometimes, they will also be available through mystery boxes (costing gold). This is the halloween event you were referring to.

i won’t mind getting some vanity items, iv’e stocked plenty of life and had experiences of maxing 6/8, (then kms over and over to get a sexy panda)
and i spam wizard like there’s no other class :3

ah… im probably just going to buy it in life then -_- i save gold i buy with rotmg money to buy char/vault slots

I mean I bought it for 3 UBHP (the lowest price by far at that time and moment) and I only play wizard and I love the skin so if you really want it, go ahead!

We do not discriminate against star levels here. Do not be starist. Please.