Ivory Plate - Ivory Wyvern White Bag

!!! Hey guys! This is my first sprite for Prod RotMG. I saw Ivory Wyvern was the boss of a dungeon, but only has 1 white bag that can drop. I thought maybe I should add an armor to that. !!!

This Is my Design

ARMOR INFORMATION
8x8
NAME: Ivory Plate
DESC: Forged from the luminous green spine of the Ivory Wyvern itself, this armor is rumored to be practically indestructible.
Tier: UT
STATS: +20 Def, +4 Att, +3 Dex, +20 HP, -20 MP, -3 Spd, -5 Vit
DROP RATES: 0.005% or 0.5% (Like the other Ivory Wyvern white bag change, Midnight Star)

Why Is This Item Unique?
This item is unique because it sacrifices Speed and Vitality to raise DPS. This would be good for a warrior because of the Warriors already high DPS, plus the warriors ability to speed up using a helmet would conflict with the negative speed buff. A Knight could use this as a 2nd armor to use when trying to deal DPS, as the Knight has plenty of Defense and Vitality. So, this armor could be used for taking out Treasure Chests or dealing damage to bosses. Paladins can balance well with this item because of its added Attack and Dexterity buff, which adds on to the Paladins Seal, which adds a positive Damage buff and other stats.

!!! Remember to please share this idea with others. Thank you! !!!

there is already a heavy armor that sacrifices for damage - the fire dragon battle armor. This is just a better version of that and +8 def and +8 dex might be too much, since warriors already do enough damage

Very pretty sprite, me like.

+8 for both is really overpowered. Just saying. You’ll have to reduce some other important stat (other than vit lol), equal the debuff with the buff, or change the defense to something awful, say 14.

Fame%, FP?

@Scorchmist hah get ninja’d

that… is insanely OP…

melee already have one of the strongest dps in the game, this could just easily be a swapout for when you need extra dps (eg. ot, snakes, sprites),

but thats not it, the defensive stats are still pretty good, 20def and 20 hp isnt that far of from 24def…

Also 5 spd is neglictable when you have insane dps, especially at bosses, you dont need insane amount of spd there, espeically with that +16 in dps… Also -20mp and -5vit is absoulte pointless, makes basically no differnece.

Man… i feel like Xaklor. [quote=“XXNonXx, post:1, topic:3387”]
So, this armor could be used for taking out Treasure Chests or dealing damage to bosses.
[/quote]

the dps threshold on them is like 500-1000dmg.

The only way for this weapon to work is for you to drop teh dps by ALOT, and increase the defensive stats.

also whats the fame bonus? Where is the feed power?!

Remember the point is to make a decently balanced weapon, not one that is insanely OP…

does this mean you make lots of sprites for pservers?

@Stuartcat @Proasdfase fck, you ninjas, it was just b/c i was writing something long…

Yes scorchmist, i make tons of sprites for [unofficial server]. Where the stats are more OP, thats why they were really high. I transfered a sprite i made to prod

btw, we are forbidden to say that pserver there, or else its going to get flagged.

btw, welcome to the forums!

@ConsoleMC why the invite

I don’t know.

I was interested in it.

why is (___) realm flagged?

at least now you might understand why I stick around at least.

as for the idea, scorch hit most of the points I would make, except for this one:
the midnight star probably isn’t that rare compared to other white bags in the game, the reason why it’s super rare is that so few LoD runs actually make it to the very very end. in my entire experience playing RotMG, I think I’ve gotten to the loot chest from the ivory wyvern maybe 12 times.

<<<<oh, ok.
I have shown this idea to my mother,But she does dont know English.
Also, my mother said that my picture is better than yours. xdd

Wait, if this drops from ivory, why is the armor green? Shouldn’t it drop from the green drag? I get that it is from its spine, but I feel like it should be ivory colored to match the dragon.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.