Justifying Hidden Posts

Hello, can we have a clear way to hide pots that violate the guidlines? If someone asks you an off-topic question and you respond with an off-topic answer, why is your post the only one that gets hidden and not the person who initiated the conversation? Or what justifies rude/non-civil besides racial slurs and other things. Thanks just clarifying!

What I’ve seen is that people flag a post as off-topic if it is off-topic and annoying, useless, or downright dumb.

If something is dumb to someone(opion) how is that off-topic? Seems a bit unfair…

Off topic and dumb.
It’s not off topic because it’s dumb.
It’s off topic already, and the dumb-ness is the final nail in the coffin of invisibility.

You didn’t say off-topic and dumb you said off-topic or dumb.[quote=“Aiaiaiai, post:2, topic:5635”]
if it is off-topic and annoying, useless, or downright dumb.
[/quote]

The italics used here were perhaps a bit unclear.
It was meant to separate the qualifications for being flagged into two parts and to say that the post must be both:

1. Off topic
    And
  2. Annoying, useless, dumb, or any combination of the three.

Then just don’t answer, and if you do, don’t post something that is a majority of the community considers stupid. Easy.

Sometimes topics get hidden automatically, depending on the flag and if the person flagging has a good flagging history. Most likely you’re only seeing the first off topic reply get hidden since that was the post that pushed the flag off topic. If it’s bad we’ll typically delete the flagged post + any replies to it.

i’ll answer truthfully

there are probably two reason

A- they also put some relavant things in your msg

But its most likely

B- the people that don’t like you will flag you more easily…

I don’t go by the majority rules of this community. Most of y’ll are hardcore liberals who think it’s right to justify more than two genders.

And the forum directors that don’t like you will accept the flags. @Shatter

2nd time telling you, I’m not a mod

Though if I was I would only accept the ones that are proper flags.

Then why are you complaining about people flagging you? If you want a community that thinks like you do, just go to Reddit.

Well aren’t you a special little snowflake.

Genders are just working hypotheses made by sociologists. I believe there are two sexes and I don’t believe in nowadays’ left-wing parties, especially not in American “liberals”.

Also, if you can’t properly function in a community that isn’t just an echo chamber for your own personal beliefs then that’s completely outside of our responsibility.

@Zlushy, you continue to get yourself flagged because you aren’t complying with community guidelines nor the ToS. By using the site, you have agreed to these terms, and the mods have a right to hide your messages and ban your account, EVEN IF YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING. But, you have posted almost nothing useful, so I do not see why you are complaining about your messages getting hidden.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.