LANTERN 2.0 (USE) - Laid Back Experienced Guild - (UPDATED REQ)

Now Closed

(Jan 16th - Jan 26th)

center[/center]

Welcome to Lantern!
We are a new laid back experienced guild who consistently hosts keys and events and is a generally fun guild to be around.
Sexiest guild in the realm :kissing_heart:

The reason I changed the REQ’s and updated the guild:
First of all our guild didn’t have a strong playerbase for experienced players but now we are currently looking for better players. If you are interested in joining lantern you can use the same google form and discord, we are not removing the guild or changing the basic idea of Lantern just changing the direction. We want to be a full time guild instead of a semi-inactive guild. Thank’s for understanding! Apply today! (Req’s Below)
DISCORD — > https://discord.gg/7sjqs7W
APPLY —> https://goo.gl/forms/a2FUJn8b5qVc8LqD2

LIGHT BLUE STARS & BLUE STARS CAN NOT JOIN
(only some red stars allowed)
(sorry doods get them levels)

I like how the icon of each requirement often has nothing to do with the requirement.

While I was making this, I thought the same thing
but It’s ight.

I mean, it did what it should have. It got my attention.

Spent quite a while thinking “… but how the HELL does that have anything to do with… oh god they got me…”.

Lovely graphics!

You made it quite fast…

when you say blue stars, which one dark or light? b/c it has a blue gumball, and it is a dark colour.

Light blue and blue

Haha I was thinking “Maybe I should find some items that fit this” but I decided it didn’t matter last minute and kept it in I kinda assumed people would be confused haha but it’s kinda funny.

Why? Blue stars can be quite good at the game

I agree! But Light blue and Dark Blue stars as a majority are newer players who are not experienced in the game. Plus a red star and up shows that you don’t just have one star on each character.

Wut if i got this to get a begginers package and my old accoutn has 38 stars?

Why not just use your old account and join?

this is hypothetical

i have all my chars on kama

no its not hypothetical,

your other acc @OryxYeti is a red star

but i dont want to join

Then stop filling the thread with irrelevance my dood.
<3

You say ‘Open realmeye’

Some people, including me, have put their last seen location as private, because they dislike to be followed etc. Would this be a problem?

If i need one star till red, can i not join? rip me

Good guys :wink:

That would not be a problem. Just hiding information about your account is not allowed.

Oh cool, I’ve been looking for an active guild. Hopefully I can join lol.