Malachite Warrior Set

(Hey guys I’m still new to making items so if their are any problems you see with the balancing please give me some feedback! <3 also @HexusCold used my ring sprite off the Art maker b4 i could make this post, just sayin…Ok onto the post)

NOTE This isn’t a ST Set

Malachite Sword

Description: A strange sword with a glowing malachite blade

Tier: Untiered
Damage: 100-175 (137)
Shots: 2
Arc Gap: 35
Range: 4
Special Properties:Pierces enemies
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 500

Drops From:
No clue :confused: maybe Lord of the Lost Lands

Helm of Forgotten Souls, (Thanks @OgGamerGod for a better name :slight_smile: )

Description: A ancient steel helm fitted with an malachite gem

Stats: +10 Def +5 Wis
Effect: Berserk all players in a 8 range radius for 4 seconds
Effect: Speedys user for 3 seconds
Mp Cost: 90
Cooldown: 6 seconds

Drop From: Yet again I don’t know

Malachite Platemail

Description: A malachite stone holding all its power lays in this armor, without it the armor would be useless

Stats: Max Hp +30, -5 Dex +20 Def, +3 Vit

Drops From: I DON’T KNOW

Malachite Soul Ring

Description: A ring that holds all the souls of your fallen foes

Stats:+100 Max Hp, +50 Max Mp, + 5 Wis
Feed Power: 350

Drops From: I don’t know :c

That’s it… Why are you still scrolling down? Go post a comment or something :3

It’s worse than a para hp.[quote=“RotmgCoho, post:1, topic:7608”]
Max Hp +30, -5 Dex, +20 Def, +3 Wis, +3 Vit
[/quote]

What’s the point of subtracting dex over and over again.[quote=“RotmgCoho, post:1, topic:7608”]
5 Wis
[/quote]

???[quote=“RotmgCoho, post:1, topic:7608”]
-5 Dex +10 Def +5 Wis
Effect: Berserk
[/quote]

-5 dex with berserk???[quote=“RotmgCoho, post:1, topic:7608”]
Damage: 100-175 (137)
Shots: 2
Arc Gap: 35
Range: 4
Special Properties:Pierces enemies
[/quote]

I don’t see the point of this.

Helm of forgotten souls, or maybe Malachite crown or something. Nice sprites too

Yw :heart:️:heart:️

:heart:

Love the sprites. Now on to the things. Sword is fine I guess for a sword that pierces :confused:
Helm is fine too, short berzerk time but +10 def. also [quote=“RotmgCoho, post:1, topic:7608”]
fitted with a malachite gem
[/quote]

FTFY

Plate male is pretty good. I guess the whole less dex thing is to make warrior have below average fire rate most of the time, but for 3 seconds at a time have just above average fire rate… kinda cool i guess.

Ring is just garbage lol. Make it fit with the set in terms of stats and stuff, and forget the counting kills that’s not a thing in this game.

Also have you thought of full set bonuses like with STs? Maybe a cool thing would be along the lines of kill counting, every 100 enemy kills you get while wearing the full set would change the shade of malachite in all the items up or down a shade so eventually you end up with an entirely white or black set o.O

Overall nice frickin job, one of the best Ive seen so far.

EDIT: for the ring maybe keep in line with the rest of the set by adding +4 vit and +4 wis while taking away another 3 dex. wouldn’t be that great, but neither is phylactery ring ppl wear it for the set bonus (like this one maybe)

Thanks for the feedback :heart: It means a lot to me!

np just made a suggestion/edit, check it out.

I don’t have much to say about the item stats themselves, they aren’t something I would actually use.

However holy damn the sprites are so sexy I’d buy this just for vanity.

love the sprites : 3

It seems everyone loves the sprites :3

I don’t know why, but the armor makes me think of an Xbox. I like the sprites.

=

To be honest, i have seen these sprites circle around the ROTMGDraw and pserver community. Did you make them ?

In late 2015 i ran my own private server and used items quite similar to these so maybe people took inspiration.

Please fix descriptions. :C

Please tell me whats wrong with them. :C

I think a sword with pierce is useless for a melee…

there is too much sets for melee classes maybe try an assassin or a necromancer haha. not bad looking tho

Malachite Sword

This sword is interesting, to say the least. I like the idea of a somewhat useful piercing sword that doesn’t simply trade damage for the piercing ability.

Helm of Forgotten Souls

Again, I like the idea of a helmet that works more as a support-based item than a self-buffing item. We need more of that kind of stuff.

Malachite Platemail

I know that this is supposed to trade DPS for survivability, but doesn’t CC already do that?

Malachite Soul Ring

A ring that counts your kills is useless, especially with things like Muledump. The stat increases are too low, by the way. Consider buffing the MP increase to 75.

Sprites

The sprites in this idea are really good. The best two are the sword and helmet, both of which look completely original. The armor and ring are good, two, but seem very similar to Resu and the Candy Ring respectively. Nonetheless, great job on the sprites!

Rating

I love the sprites in this idea, and two of the items are exceptional. I’d rate this 7/10. Nice job!

@RotmgCoho agreed; make the stat bonuses a bit more bang for your buck?