Max one char completly first or particular max them?

I recently bought myself a few new char slots and starting maxing new chars and now I’m wondering whether I should first max one char to 4/8 or just drink the pots with a char that isnt maxed on that stat yet. So should I sell the def I get to max my new wizzys att (once hes max def) or should I drink them with the knight? Should I do the same with vit? I got 2 8/8s and enough life as backup, so there isnt really a risk of me being broke.

Max one first.

Sorry, i didnt understand majority of it.

But the part i stood was the vit. I never really max vit unless im going for 7-8/8. Its pretty useless. It can sell for around the same price as def.

Unless you want to look pro.

I mean, atleast you can get the 8/8 grave when you die that looks pretty sick.

Yes, hence why i max vit if im maxing mana/life.

But truth is, its not worth it.

So I’ll explain it again: Should I sell the def that I get to max my wizzys att or drink them with my yet unpotted knight?

Sell the def for att because you will farm faster in the future.

well depends on how confident in your living abilities.

If you feel you won’t die, maxing the atk allows you to farm faster.

But, i, personally would max the def b/c
1- so not as much is lost when your wiz dies
2- its a pain to sell.

I dont think a wizzy farms faster than a warrior

not worth it dude, one 8/8 is equivalent to around three 6/8

would you rather have a 6/8 character with three life or a 8/8 with just one life?

Drink the pots on the class you are going to play sooner.

If playing both, drink then on the one you’ll play more. If you were coming up from nothing I’d tell you to hold the pots until you can instamax. But since you’ve already got a bank and several maxed characters, do whatever you want. I feel like must of the time the reason people ask this type of question is because they’re trying to squeeze value out of their pots or because they are trying to rebuild faster/safer. I’m not sure what you want to know.

I might buy attack though. I find def easier to come by and maxing a 75 att char can take awhile. On the other hand, I like the convenience of just losing the char and just drinking pots. Trading is time consuming.

I would bring all characters to 6/8, then max them to 8/8 from your favorite character to least favorite.