MrEyeball watching me while I sort my vault

wtf? i rarely use gifs? ive used like 5?

Awesome, thanks for doing all that work! :stuck_out_tongue:

as far as gifs go I kinda learned it on my own

Then install (cant use shareX while also trying to install it so no gifs here)

Once you open it you can either play with settings (mine look like this, but there are more settings to play with too)

or just close it, it will remain down here

Now once you see something you need to recordā€¦

You can either click on a highlighed region (it recognizes different areas of the screen pretty intelligently) or click and drag for a custom region

After that in the main window you will see it in your history, which will let you review it, delete it locally if you dont want it on your computer, upload it to imgur if you do not have it auto-upload, get the imgur deletion link, shorten the url and more.

Any questions, just @me

Five whole minutes of entering portals and clicking back to home!11one!! Where we are (@Shatter), minimum wage is being raised to $15/hour!

Thanks for the little guide, you could actually post this somewhere else as a separate topic because itā€™s super nice to have moving pictures [disclaimer] on the forums. I know how to get it, Iā€™m just lazy xd. Havenā€™t even gotten OBS yet.

So there we have it, MrEyeball doesnā€™t watch you sort your vault but he does watch you every time you enter your front door :3

@Scorchmist Iā€™m tempted to flag your comment to fk with you xDDDD but Iā€™m not a douche

wellā€¦

it wont work reallyā€¦ but ill remove it i guess

and yeah, youā€™re a douche :cry:

I couldā€¦

And wait is that disclaimer reference to the kabam forums where we were banned from posting pics? Otherwise I donā€™t get it :confused:

Yup, literally just copy-and-paste what you have in that post onto a separate topic and Iā€™m sure the community would love having a little tutorial like that.

As for the disclaimer, I donā€™t know what I was thinking. Perhaps it was the bit about ā€œmoving picturesā€ and somehow relating toā€¦ you know what, never mind :octopus:.

If youā€™re done with this topic, you can call moderators to close it :grin: but only if you want!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.