New Fame Train for U.S. Players!

im starting to like this more. Is it a similar concept of private train?

yes. it will be well-coordinated like the private train. It certainly won’t be like EUNorth2.

Holy EUN2, that thing was an nightmare. The train is basically a spread-out jumble, no one gives a shit, barely any priests/pallies, keeps stopping, and not to mention everyone keeps closing the damn realm every ten minutes.

Yeah! We hope to make it as efficient as possible. Most of us have spent fair amounts of time on the OG train and grasp how trains work. We plan on having buff classes, drags, and coordinated maxed players (rather than a motley of t8s and level 3’s…coughEun2)

No, it starts around 3 EST

oh wait do you mean it starts around 3 EST or do you mean it starts dying around 3 EST? sorry i might be confused.

It starts at around 3 EST. Meaning it starts. Begins.

Join the train you know you want too…Text

Just made a ton of edits on the post. Added some updates. Also attached some straw polls to get all your feedback. Check it out please. Thank you for your help!

Wow I can’t wait for this… I always had to wake up in the morning just to catch train for a couple hours. Hope this turns out well.

So right now, based on the polls, it seems like 4:00 p.m. is what most people prefer.

We have over 100 people in the discord now! Come and join us :slight_smile:

yup :wink:

Get ready guys!!! Train is going to start in a few hours. Join the discord for more info: https://discord.gg/nANamJe

The RealmOG ptrain is dead at this time. But if you still want to fame train, join us!! We’re starting a new train that runs throughout the evening ours of PST.

Og Is alive for another hour or 2.

I’ll be there but I’ll be late. At the mall rn.

DON’T TOUCH USW

Don’t worry i voted for USSW :slight_smile:
USSW is currently leading in the poll.
We should probably remove USWest from future consideration.

why is that USW is primary consideration based on the polls? shouldn’t you listen to all the people that wanted to take part instead of just a couple? that doesn’t seem fair.

Huh what’s weird is that yesterday around 4 pm pt there was a train in USNW…

the location was a vote, it was a survey that was sent out.

We took a vote to determine the server in which we plan to begin the train today. BUT the train servers are going to change very frequently, depending on the quality of the realms, the population of the servers, etc. We are going to switch between several servers.

But there are a few servers we should not consider at all, like the over-crowded USWest3, or the Asia servers, which lag a bit for US players. In my opinion, USWest2 and USWest shouldn’t be considered either, as people like to play and farm casually on those servers. There would be a lot of opposition if we were to crowd and invade them with a fame train. It would be a bad thing to do.