New game image? (Main menu)

just wondering i mean kab change it for something better so why not again but with deca?
the one we already have is good anyways

wha?

I have no clue what you’re talking about

Are you talking about the start menu? Also this isn’t a complete idea

is better new game music background :3

OP is wonder (and or wants) DECA to change the screen background when you open the page (Main Menu thingy)

hes obviously talking about the Main menu screen, as of right now its some weird 3d models of rotmg characters. 2d oryx on a gray screen was nice, but i think there should be something better

Yeah, a bit of change would be nice, although this makes me nostalgic of the old pre-kabam era…

I think that the old splash screen of big oryx was best, i still have a client from that time and i really want it back. I disagree that kabam made splash screen better.

nostafaaaa its joke man i understand you
i would love a new screen but if youre from wildshadows era (the golden era when UT where tradeables)
what would you say about another voice from oryx?
yeah we know his voice from this can not bee
everytime i go to the castle i imagine him sayin that with that badass actitude like come at me bro

Uh, I don’t think “come at me bro” is very Oryx-like

but what would Oryx say at the main menu?

“oh i see fresh meat for my minions”
“oh, another wizard bot”
“come at me bro”
“noo!! this can not be!!”

I feel like there really isn’t much to be said by Oryx. Even the “no! this can not be!” part seems somewhat out of place in realm of the mad god, where there is very little voice acting apart from

paladin sounds
uuh, ah!
uaaewufhhhh BUM BUM BUM death screen

i mean when the realm is closed and we go to oryx castle
the my minions have failed me! and bla bla bla

wait are you trying to say that we should have:

1. a new loading screen image?
    OR
  2. more voice acting by oryx

And regardless of where you are, I don’t think Oryx will every say

“Come at me bro”

broooo just in case you haven’t noticed yet i ask that dude what he think about that
and the come at me bro when i said he should say that? pls read ._. act[quote=“Perversito, post:10, topic:4639”]
actitude
[/quote]
(and this is the part where i realize have to work on my grammar )

i’m even more confused now :frowning:

Who is “that dude”? yeahmanxd? I’m not even sure what you’re saying?

From what I can surmise, you want to have Oryx say something in the castle. You invited @yeahmanxd to “come at you?” Not Oryx’s line, but you want yeahmanxd to critique you on your opinion? I don’t really get it.

And come to think of it, I don’t think Oryx ever says “this cannot be!”

In fact he says “NOOOO! THIS CANNOT BE!” when he dies.

I laughed so hard with this one xD

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.