New Katana Idea [Ghostly Katana]

###Ghostly Katana

The katana slices through it’s opponents like thin air. A ghostly shadow envelopes it.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Damage: 100
  • Range: 5.5
  • Stat Bonus: +5 atk, +2 spd, +2 def
  • Special properties: Pierces armor. Shots go through enemies. Automatically executes all enemies under 150 HP.
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 600

####Drops From:

• Septavius the Ghost God

####More info
Credit to @Curlip for the sprites!

heres the dps chart:

Pretty cool, but it’s kinda weird that it just has 100 damage instead of 90-110 or something.
But the Ray Katana has 111 damage, so I guess it’s doesn’t matter too much.

I like the sprite, but the description doesn’t really make it for me. The fame bonus should be 5% since 6% seems a bit op for a seemingly useless katana.

What’s the point of dbow if this gets in the game?? I mean, this is like a katana with 6% fame bonus.

Really this katana only beats out other katanas for about 3 enemies unlike cwand which is what you might have been going for, which is useful on a variety of enemies. Even for then range increase a Doku is still better, just because of its damage, for like 95% of enemies.

To go on archer and huntress?

No, I mean for the choices of the whites.

Oh. XD

yeah i try to base my items off of existing stuff, so i kinda copied the fame bonus

well rip the stone guardians then!

Well, it sorta makes other think, "Another 6% fame bonus white in udl.’

i guess, but for me, i base my opinion on items off the stats first, so i dont really care about the fame stuff. also, i dont think deca really cares about fp and fame bonus

and many more

But dbow and your idea are in the SAME DUNGEON.

You do know both of those items were released under kabam.

Conducting wand used to be a cyan bag drop, and no cyan back drop gets 6% fame bonus. Even if it was a white bag drop, it probably still wouldn’t get a 6% fame bonus. This is due to each weapon type only getting 1 6% fame bonus weapon (bows have 3)

With feed power, no one knows how kabam dictated the feed power of items

uhh its ok.

reminds me of my first idea.

why atk on a katana? why not just buff the dmg?

i was gonna say nice sprites, but…[quote=“Wizybrain, post:1, topic:6024”]
Credit to @Curlip for the sprites!
[/quote]

No idea if it’s balanced or not, but it should drop from Ghost Ship.

Just my opinion

Well he made some and sent them to me, i fixed em up for him.

@Curlip makes good sprites lol

idk, i didn’t want it to look like it does a lot of damage

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.