New Ninja Ability Idea- The Star of Piercing Cold

yeah thatl work

idk tho

It could change how ninja spams stars and makes it so they have to be more accurate but its up to you just a random idea i had

i feel… that is a bit ummm… straying from the original idea. although i am not sure if there was a vision with it originally.

I feel it either needs to be this… or no effect while held down

idk i was just throwing stuff out there since it didn’t have a speedy for holding down space bar

ummm… ok… its basically @four 's star, not yours anymore…

also if you want to do it, i recommend a mathematical equation rather than that. Preferably, not a linear.

I think i should return to the original idea of no speedy because with minus 5 spd and speedy… its pointless

I quite like this star idea. I don’t really play ninja so I cannot really help on the balancing side, but it seems both unique and with decent lore behind it.

Thanks for the great input! I hope that you give ninja a try. It is a very unique and somewhat difficult class to play… but it is very fun.

Maybe if I buy a character slot ^^

XD well i guess that could be a solution :slight_smile:

oh my gawd i luv dat idea

This idea was used in this topic. You might want to take a look.

I know he is my friend and we decided to scrap the idea… we feel that it strays to far from the original idea i had in mind which was for the ninja star to be a star that revolves around slowing. Maybe we could do the holding down space bar thing… but instead of damage it increases the amount of slow you apply

That could work, but watch out for it to apply a correct slow duration, imo no more than 5-6 sec

Ok cool ill think about that

A quiver has the same abilities why not a star?

… because if a star had the same abilities as a quiver it would be a cheap rip off of archer

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.