New UT Cloak: Cloak of Purity

##Cloak of Purity

Rogues that fight for good, don this cloak.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 95
  • Duration: 3.5
  • Cooldown: 5
  • Effect:
    -Heal 125 Hp
    -Healing on self for 3 secs
    -Speedy for 1 sec
  • Stat Bonus: +5 Vit, +4 Wis +4 Dex
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 650

####Drops From:

• Lord Ruthven
  • Nosferatu
  • Coffin

####More info
Cloaks, usually are just used for either rushing, or for solo-play. This cloak is geared to the mid point between those. As UT, usually deviate from the norm, this cloak whilst providing the standard invisibility, albeit for the shorter duration, heals the user immediately, and continues providing healing for a short time afterwards. This is meant to be a swapout, when retreating is necessary.

Feedback is appreciated, as it will help me have better balanced ideas in the future.

you can delete that[quote=“FranzAeron, post:1, topic:4567”]
ITEM NAME GOES HERE
[/quote]

get an item name[quote=“FranzAeron, post:1, topic:4567”]
Rogues that fight for good, don this cloak.
[/quote]

?don this cloak?[quote=“FranzAeron, post:1, topic:4567”]
Duration: 4.5
[/quote]

so are you cloaked in that 4.5 seconds?[quote=“FranzAeron, post:1, topic:4567”]
This cloak is geared to the mid point between those.
[/quote]

explain? i guess it would better for those with a weaker pet. [quote=“FranzAeron, post:1, topic:4567”]
when retreating is necessary.
[/quote]

explain also.

Like the sprit

this is broken. only .5 seconds less cloak time than t5/t6/plane plus a maxed priest level heal is very op.

reduce the cloak time dramatically and/or remove it. also reduce the hp heal to 100 or so.

Don is an old-timey word for wear. “He used to don this shirt”.[quote=“Scorchmist, post:2, topic:4567”]
so are you cloaked in that 4.5 seconds?
[/quote]
Yes

Noted, changed stats.

With the speedy boost, and the healing, I almost feel like this isn’t a swap out. It would replace other cloaks, save planewalker, just because it allows you to take more damage and heal it back while rushing. I don’t think anyone is going to be running away with it. I don’t know if this will help, but you should look at your cloak with the perspective that it is not a swap out.

I don’t see invisibility listed in your effects for the item. This needs to be explained. I guess it would be covered under the 3.5 second duration?

I believe all the other items from manor are white. Perhaps you want to change your coloring a bit to match the theme, although, planewalker is already white. Seeing as it is healing, perhaps something with a cross on it?

It should at least have a negative buff like halucinate for 1.2 seconds or something. But good idea

The problem with negative effects, is they can always be cleansed.

Maybe add paralyze for 1.5 secs so that it forces the user to stop, and forces it to be a swapout (only problem with this is it negates the speedy), or add quiet for .5 secs so that is only allows the user to use it once, and it forces the user to back out or pause whilst waiting for mp to regen, other than this its a great design (love the sprite). Or add a - 4 speed whist just wearing it, so that it also forces a swap. (but the -4 will be removed when activated).

NoNoNoNo please, I like this idea as it is!

Maybe boost up the mana cost by a bit, I dont know it seems a bit overpowered? Sprite is really bad though, it did take me a long time to sprite properly but dont sweat.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.