Pixie... Knight vs Warrior

I have a pixie… but i dont know what to do.
My most reliable character is the knight. I’ve had many maxed characters (even my first 7/8!)
now i know only 50 attack and a pixie may be kind of dps-reductive, as youd get about 150 damage per shot.
now, the warrior.
this would be pretty good on a warrior, as you can get 200 per shot(?) with a attack boost with your helm.
now the knight has a stun, which obviously helps ALOT. but I don’t know what character to use…

what would you do?

Why not use a pixie on knight when you are playing knight and then transfer it to your warrior when you are playing warrior?

If you’re characters aren’t over 4/8 don’t use it at all. However if both of your characters are maxed do what Broom said and switch it between both.

As a melee lover, I can say I prefer Pixie as an overall great sword. Although it doesn’t keep up with DBlade’s dps as seen from above, I’d definitely use Pixie on Warrior/Pally as their dps with buffs is already insane and they can definitely use the range more than Knight.

On the other hand, I’d personally keep a DBlade on Knight since not only Knight lacks dps so the damage is wonderful, but it works very well in that Knight doesn’t need range nearly as much as the other melees since he is the tankiest and can go in deep and stun.

Even if you had an Ogmur on the Knight I think you wouldn’t go out of your way to switch to the Pixie since the damage difference at 0 Defense is so minimal that it wouldn’t even matter.

Nothing wrong with pixie

I will forever prefer an acclaim dblade combo however

same and pls do a part 2 of your social experiment. It was actually good

Warrior!!

To be completely honest, even though I like the knight, i think pixie works better on warrior. Mainly because of the dex boost from the helm, making the pixie a lawn mower for low def enemies. I recommend T12 sword for high def enemies, though. Pixie is good on knight, but I think it’s better on warrior.

If I had an Ogmur I would use Pixie on Knight.
But no Ogmur = Pixie on Warrior.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.