[Poll] White Begs or Purpel Begs?

Hey there boys and sweaty boys! nahh i’m just kidding. i’m not that bad. i don’t need to steal intros from other people!
Anyways. Let us get to the point.
White beg montages. So many Rotmg Youtubers make them. Why tho? Why only white beg montages? to this day, i’ve never seen any youtuber make a purpel beg montage :confused: are white begs really worth it? i mean sure, they drop some amazing item that just makes the game more broken, but really, are they worth looking for? i mean people feel really excited, they feel the rush of adrenaline when they finally get the white beg they had been wasting all their health and money and vitamin D supplements for, to the point where they run out of money in their credit card account, so they go steal their mommy’s credit card. like they don’t even ask! they just sneak into her room at night and steal her credit card at night. And after wasting all of his AND his mommy’s credit card, he finally get’s the item he was looking for. Is this really worth it? why not just live your life with the amazing loot that a purpel beg drops! now you can go apologize to your mommy and promise her that you will never steal her credit card again! only to steal your daddy’s credit card the next day… At least you kept your promise!
but anyways, today’s amazing poll is about white begs and purpel begs. i mean really, the answer is pretty obvious. so the question is, which one is better, white begs or purpel begs?

• WHITE BEG!
  • PURPEL BEG!

0 voters

like i said, the answer is pretty obvious. i mean how can you say no to that cute little purpel beg?
i will explain why the purpel beg is the better choice later after some people have commented.
and as always, keep the discussion clean! ‘-’

this feels like a shit post…

why does this feel like a shit pots??

White Bag > Purple Bags.

Just like how Shatter > Selimmm

No offense.

End of story.

If getting purple bags was a competition, I would indubitably win.

Think about it…
Ctrap or t11 frostbite

ctrap.

i wud choose brown bags they are cute

i like cyan bags ^.^

i thunk pirpel beg es betur, beecuss yu git toakenz, and den skeens, dat whit beg no gib

It’s infuriating that you choose to misspell ‘purple’ and ‘bag’ but you don’t commit fully and misspell other things. Then again, maybe it’s just me. To contribute to the discussion, I like cyan bags :slight_smile:

a shitpost or a shit post? if you know what i mean :wink:

I could swear I heard that before

######@yinyarn

You called?

mhm. i did put some reference from yinyarn :wink:
also, did you watch his stream yesterday? because he read the whole thing to us :slight_smile: maybe that’s where you heard it? I’m not 100% sure what you mean by[quote=“Mynamerr, post:13, topic:4500”]
I heard that before
[/quote]

A PBag montage sounds like a great idea!

I think a disconect montage would be another cool montage that no one has made :stuck_out_tongue:
Probably easier to make considering the quality of the DECA servers right now xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.