Pyra vs. Ubhp on 8/8 warrior?

What would be the better choice for a fully maxed warrior? I am currently using the pyra but I just bought a ubhp and wearing it would bump me up to 950 health. I don’t have a cc to make up for the lost def, so I was wondering what you guys would chose.
Thanks

First of all, Talwar made a video basically covering this topic, consider watching it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAxhd2tk85M

I would say it depends on your playstyle. Are you good at dodging? Do your warriors live a long time? Do you have jugg? If yes to these questions, I would say Pyra (Jugg makes the small Def boost better).

UBHP is better in my opinion if you aren’t as good at dodging, because it gives more lenience.
80 HP makes you survive more than 4 DEF

Then again, I’m a noob and don’t play Warrior often, so I don’t really know if my advice is trustworthy.

I would personally use pyra just because I like the extra att and def, but I am pretty sure the ubhp is overall better.
In the end it comes down to preference, a little more defense in ubhp, or a little more damage in pyra.

If you have a jugg, then use ubhp. If not, pyra. Pyra’s extra def and att help warr mow down enemies faster, without dieing. If you have a jugg tho, you have so much def that pretty much every enemy’s att is at it’s minimum dmg so the extra 4 def pyra provides is absolutely useless. If you have a crown, then use that. Warr is tanky enough, and the dps it provides is amazing.

My RotMG life in a nutshell

Pyra.

Mostly because they are quite common and very versatile.

You might want to consider farming for a cc.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.