Question About Maxing Pets

When fusing to legendary, is it worth it go get 70/70 first? Or just fuse with 70/67?

I believe there is a certain level where the amount of hp/mp you heal is the same as maxed.

Don’t quote me on this, but I believe it’s 67?

And legendary pets are overrated. You would do fine with a maxed rare.

I wasn’t sure. I’ll change it to 67. :stuck_out_tongue:

MAX THE RARE. If you ever want a good pet then max EVERY pet, except the third ability on legendary because thats a waste of feed and fame and isnt necessary if you have heal mheal as the first two abilities. Its worth the extra time, feed and fame to just max the rare pet

I’ll just leave this here:

Long story short, it depends on what is easier for you to acquire. If you have lots of fame and not much feed power, fuse as soon as the first ability reaches max level. If you have lots of feed power but not much fame, fuse only after both abilities are maxed.

Actually, in order to perma buff you need a pet mp heal within the range of [71,85] which kinda bugs me as a ninja and pally player. I have maxed rare, it is signifigant enough though.

If you fuse at 70/67, it will still max at 90/90, but the second stat will start 6 levels lower, costing you more fame and feed power.

Depends what you’re short on.

If you want to conserve Feed power, 70/67 (will cost more fame)
Using the feed power to feed your legendary, instead of maxing both pets to 70/70, will cost less fp but cost 350 fame per feed, instead of 200 fame for two

If you want to conserve fame, but have excesses of feed power, go for 70/70

Because feeding a rare is 100 fame, and a legendary is 350, feeding two items instead of one to the legendary will yield a net gain of 150 fame, but cost twice as much fp.

both 70/70, hands down.

You can save a bit of fame if you are planning to max the legendary pet.

It will also be a 70/70/1 pet instead of 70/68/1 pet which is nicer to have

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.