Realmeye Offers Problem

Hi everyone first time posting here.

I am having a problem with my Realmeye offers. The problem is that yesterday, I listed an item for sale and sold it but when I tried to remove it, nothing happens and it is stuck up there. I don’t want people to waste their time PM-ing me when I don’t have the item anymore.

I would appreciate any help that can be offered and look forward to posting more on here in the future.

Thanks

so pressing this button

and then pressing this

didnt work?

Nope I am just experiencing the same problem nope those buttons dont work and when i cancel both items it works but then when i press save changes nothing happens and when i reload the page the items are still up. I also can add any offers for some reason

yeah, happening for me too and some guildies…

Yeah, I can confirm this on the other side of things. I was attempting to purchase a T6 orb, but I was busy so I didn’t buy it immediately; I noticed the person I planned to buy it from had re-placed their offer, but it was actually meant to be removed.

Having the same problem here, can’t add or remove any trades so I keep getting lots of PM’s for trades that shouldn’t be there. Pretty frustrating as I can’t sell anything either.

It should work now.

Trade offers broken
Offers For Realm Eye are NOT responding

Thank you very much, it works perfectly now.

I too got this problem :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.