Realmeye Offers XML

What i want, is to be able to create an XML that you can copy and past, thus easier to switch in items.

###Why do i want this:

• right now the maximum number of trades is 200. On-hold offers are still counted towards the count. So, thus if i feel like buying rainbow pots, i don’t need to create the offers all over again. Since my count of offers is limited. Also, its annoying when you press activate all, and you have to put some offer’s on hold
  • Sometimes my mood changes, so thus, i will insert a more “generous” price for my items.
  • Also, sometimes prices of multiple items goes down for a period (eg. Halloween skins during Halloween). So thus the prices go down, but 2 weeks after the break, the prices of these return to normal again. thus, you do not need to edit all of the prices accordingly.

It should add the items to your total offers, not replace.

Just something small i guess.

Merching needs to take effort, you are at no risk of perma death and are profiting.
so no

BTW:

• that is a completely different arguement
  • this also implies for non-merching

Well, duh you a merched lol. A mass mercher haha. You should be more like shatter

How is this a valid reason to deny an idea that will make realmeye trading more efficient, therefore improving and benefiting the website? Merching does not need to take effort, and that’s why this whole website exists. As long as both parties consent and are getting more utility from the trade, then they earned those items fair in square. It has nothing to do with difficulty of recieving items. How does not having a risk of permanent death have to make merching the most grueling task in the world? If you don’t like merching, just don’t do it. If you do, good for you. But others should be able to trade with each other because it is a built-in mechanic of the game. If there is a way to improve the system, then it should be implemented, not looked down upon since you can’t die by implementing it.

If this were to get implemented it would be very convenient for all realmeye user, It would save a lot of time for sure.

idk why there’s a limit tbh, there should be no cap or a much larger cap like 1k or something.

overall, would be good thing to get implented.

I would love something like this, something I would like to see is a way to save all trades on a page (for example who is selling Life for Def), into an easier to compute format like XML. I want to be able to experiment with analysing the data, such as computing an average price for different items, without having to deal with scraping the web page myself.

its probably to prevent spamming or something.

I’m on it.

Additionally you know what I hate? (you probably know this even more than me because you have 200 offers… but moving on. cough)

You can’t have the same offer in your Active Trades and your trades that are on hold. So sometimes when I manually add a trade (i.e. 8 vit for life), it says that there are duplicate offers, and only then do I have to search for it.

Yeah good idea in general.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.