Realmeye Trading Tiny Improvements

No images or anything for this post, just a few things that I feel would make the trading section of Realmeye a little better.

1. You should be able to put an item up “For Offers.” Basically, you should be able to list an item as “For Offers” which means that players can PM you and ask if you would do certain deals for that specific item. I feel that this would be pretty good since I get lots of PM’s for my offers who would like to pay using other items which I find perfectly fine, so if you are okay with taking different items for that specific one, then you would list yours as “For Offers.”

2. Please subtitle the categories of items. For this one, I don’t know if it’s just me, but it will sometimes be a struggle just to find the item I’m looking for. This idea is basically just to implement some subtitle over the sections of items such as “Swords,” or “Tarots.”

3. I think it would be better for the offers where the people were last seen recently, as sometimes there will be offers for some items hidden deep down simply because the offers were created a long time ago.

Feel free to bash these ideas.

I’m not going to bash them, but I am going to move them to the proper category :wink:

for the most part I agree with these.

Agree :wink:

I agree with each and every one of these ideas. Especially the 2nd one. Props to you.

pretty good ideas, but i don’t know what you mean by this:[quote=“Tifgy, post:1, topic:4622”]
I think it would be better for the offers where the people were last seen recently, as sometimes there will be offers for some items hidden deep down simply because the offers were created a long time ago.
[/quote]

When you see an offer posted on RealmEye you get two timings: When the offer was posted and when the Offerer (if you will) was last seen. I’m sure you know this. I think Tifgy means that offers should be sorted by when the player was last seen by default because some people post offers, but don’t update them, resulting in a perfectly good deal being buried 100-200 offers down as others post their own trades. I’m not sure how we could get this to happen, but this is as far as I understand of Tifgy’s statement.

Another thing that’s been suggested in the past is an additional /tell command:

/tell MrEyeball hide offers

This would work similarly to the command that hides all your guildies for 10 minutes (or however long it is) but it would hide your offers for 10 minutes or something.

I’d find this useful because often I’ll go into a Shatters and not want people to disturb me, but I also don’t want to delete all my offers so I’m forced to choose the lesser of the evils.

…i dont know of this…

wow…that would be useful…

You mean the hide guild feature?

https://www.realmeye.com/mreyeball

CTRL + F , “hide my guild”

It only works if you are Officer/Leader/Founder. Useful if you’re using the bazaar as a place to open and people are lurking.

no i meant the hide offers -_-

i always just went online and disabled them.

Wait wat? It doesn’t exist yet, I’m just suggesting this o_______o (<=shax)

…sorry… i saw this so i was like yes!!![quote=“UnicornSla, post:7, topic:4622”]
/tell MrEyeball hideoffers
[/quote]

didnt see [quote=“UnicornSla, post:7, topic:4622”]
that’s been suggested
[/quote]

xo <----shax

i always feel like doing the xo face in game and other places, but i manage to stop myself.[quote=“Scorchmist, post:12, topic:4622”]
xo <----shax
[/quote]
Shax is gonna be pissed at us for stealing her faces .-.

i knew this was gonna get flagged…

oh wel…[quote=“Selimmm, post:14, topic:4622”]
Shax is gonna be pissed at us for stealing her faces .-.
[/quote]

i do it in discord all the time.

This is exactly what i mean, thanks for clarifying.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.