Recruting For Lorn Au Arcos (USE) -Flamcool

Introduction:

• Lorn Au Arcos the most notorious warrior in the solar system, having more than 100 years of experience he is feared as the most dangerous knight in the solar system, having lost over 12 sons in death he retires with his personal fleet to a remote moon of Europa, where he brought his grandchildren. Sadly, for the good others Lorn perished. (From book series Red Rising (Highly recommended))

Requirements:
1- A chill player willing to participate
2- Must be active (If you cant be active for over a week please notify a leader)
3- Maturity (To a certaint point)
4- 100 Live Fame

Application Questions (Reply in forums or PM me in game)
1- What can you bring to the guild? (Experience, Knowledge…)
2- What’s Your opinion on Deca so far?
3- What’s your favorite dungeon?

Ask for my skype or discord in game!

hue hue hue it funny cause point can mean pee pee

Glad to see your trying to recruit Flam. However if you look at your realmeye page, you have tons of inactives. I would make a realmeye account and remove any players from your guild who havent played in 7+ days for no reason.

Since when did you need a realmeye account to remove players from your guild? Just kick them on RotMG and Realmeye’ll update when they log on.

Golden Son, book 2 in the Red Rising series. Great book. Lorn was an old warrior trying to find peace, till his choice of friends brought war to his doorstep.

It’s just for faster as some players never log back on :slight_smile: Plus it’s better to be active and take initiative rather then just waiting.

Fair enough. I never even knew you could remove people from your guild on the realmeye page until recently. I always thought realmeye just updated when you kicked em in realm.

Thanks for the replay Castawayz, I do realise that realm eye makes believe that my guild has a lot of Inactives, Its simply because they have been kicked but they haven’t played Rotmg since then so realm eye hasen’t updated (For realm eye to update the player must come online without being in the guild).

You can manually delete players from realmeye that you have kicked by pressing the gear button and clicking left. (Have to be logged in to do so)

Ohhh!, I didin’t know you could do that, Ill get around to doing that sometime today! Thanks so much Castawayz!

Um, I think I would like to apply to this guild
1- I have been playing this game for at least 3 years, this is not my first account but unfortunately I do not remember the name of my old account
2- My opinion on Deca is that they have made more positive progress so far than Kabam did the whole time the owned the game. (Well, that might be a slight exaggeration, but still)
3- I would probably say that design wise I like Sprite worlds because I feel like the moving things are a cool design aspect but for to do I enjoy doing tombs even if I still have some things to learn, though I mostly get know how to do them.

Nvm I guess

I died stupidly, See, I get my gear and stuff that I can use to run that is not very expensive then I run dungeons, but because I’m not like talking to people or doing exciting stuff I end up not paying the most attention and die stupidly, which is what just happened to me.

Its all good ImToDangOp Thanks for the application!

Lel I’m reading that series rn and I just noticed this guild a couple days ago. I’m more than halfway through the 3rd book.

MoonbearYO

1. I bring Experience (100% not trash… i think)
  2. I think deca is okay, but the constant skins events and whatnot are a bit tiring, I think Deca should at least do events and skins every few months at least.
  3. Candyland, Ice tomb, Regular tomb (in that order :p_

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.