Rkigoo's Ideas

Stop getting into fights or you’ll be sent into timeout

I guess it is. But the way i see it, there was no reason for someone to lie in that situation, multiple people were saying the same thing, and nobody was correcting them.

Not really a fight if my goal is to make someone learn something.

Well, if i really hated Bilal for some reason, i’d make multiple accounts and say crap like that with all of them.

And just because some people are too lazy to correct them doesn’t mean what they’re saying is automatically true.

I never plagiarized any music from runescape. I don’t know where that idea came from. I wrote everything myself. I have never played runescape or listened to the soundtrack.

I was inspired by Golden Sun and Zelda soundtracks, but I never stole any of their music either. Not sure what else to say.

Welcome to the forums @Bilal I’ve listened to your soundtracks for rotmg they’re AMAZING.

… are you saying a random accusation on the internet made by an 11 year old dipstick is… wrong?

Thank you! I like some better than others but they were fun to make.

Haha, I know it’s stupid to listen to. I just don’t know where it started. Oh well.

Probably started from that one kid’s youtube channel. He even mentioned that you were a massive duper.

link

Ahh, maybe. What can you do?

M’great grand daddy once told me:

"Life is like a turtle

sometimes you just gotta fuck it in the ass"

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.