RotMG Achievements

Since DECA is putting out so much stuff so quickly, I figure that if they use up all of their ideas, when nothing new comes out, people will stop playing the game. So I figure that maybe they can have another reward system. The system would be like quests, but instead of having to find items like with the Tinkerer, a player would have to actually do something, like kill a certain amount of Gods, or complete a certain dungeon, or maybe get the last hit on Oryx. Also, instead of only having one quest at a time, there could be like three or five quests available for the player to go for. In addition to that, the quests wouldn’t go away at the end of the day, rather, they would stay until the player completed the quest, or the player decided to change that current quest, for a certain amount of fame. Also, the quests should have prizes, obviously, and the prizes should be tiered into like three or five tiers, so killing a certain amount of gods could be a tier one quest, and have low power prizes, while completing a certain dungeon could be a tier two quest, and have medium prizes, and so on. Also, the prizes that the player could recieve would be completely random, and in addition to the prize the player receives for each quest, they would also receive a certain amount of Realm Gold (2 Gold for completing a tier one quest, 10 for completing a tier 2 quest, these amounts of Realm Gold are just suggestions, but DECA can make it whatever amount they want to). Comment and please tell me if you think this is a good idea.

Move to ideas

Click the pencil at the top of the title

DECA will never give people free realm gold in any circumstance for any reason.

…and the reason for this is because it would get abused and a lot of new accounts will be created, thus devaluing the currency.

I figured I would sorta expand this a little bit before he asked “why”.

very true, quite a good point

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.